• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Troy Deeney - The Birmingham Benzema

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I think there's a echo in here...

How anyone could believe we're looking to sign Deeney in the first place is pretty funny however. :lol:

Maxim

#WelcomeToArsenalTroy

#YouShouldBeAshamedOfYourselfGazidis

Screen+Shot+2013-08-18+at+9.33.32+AM.png

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It's made of steel. Woeful scouting :lol:
They work with steel too. Tell me you didn't seriously think the job description consists solely of laying bricks, poor form mate.

Speaking of scouting how's your career going white Drogba? Your transfermarkt profile says you recovered after a slight dip earlier this season, good on you lad.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

That Deeney goal in the last minute vs Leicester in 2013 after Almunia saved the penalty was far better than THAT Aguero goal moment.....imho.

adpree

This lad is awful. A black Kevin Davies, real handful but poor footballer.

A real handful type of player is the one we miss in those plucky games where its headed for a draw or we are searching for an equaliser. Could be a decent impact player, another option to consider.

Best technicians i've seen have a variety of tools at their disposal.

Won't score a bucket load but when you are fighting on a few fronts every goal counts....

Sweggeh

Says a lot about how **** this transfer window has been thus far when the most talked about attacking signing is Troy ****ing Deeney. :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom