• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
50m for Ramsey? :lol::lol::lol::lol:This is what happens when jounalists turn into sheep and take Gerrard and Bellamy's opinions as gospel rather than watch Ramsey play in the last 2 seasons.

KillaJax

50m for Ramsey? :lol::lol::lol::lol:This is what happens when jounalists turn into sheep and take Gerrard and Bellamy's opinions as gospel rather than watch Ramsey play in the last 2 seasons.

Ramsey would easily go for 50m... His inconsistent form aside, the lad is a complete midfielder. On form, he easily fits into the top 10 midfielders in Europe...

Mitch

Ramsey would easily go for 50m... His inconsistent form aside, the lad is a complete midfielder. On form, he easily fits into the top 10 midfielders in Europe...

On form? You mean the 4 month purple patch over 2 years? Ramsey has been living off that patch ever since and people choose to ignore all his substanded performances due to belief that he can regain that purple patch form and consistently produce that form from now till latter end of his career.

At the end of the day you can't call someone who has been individually out performed over the past two years by the likes Henderson and Shelvey "world class".

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lock this thread he going nowhere and barca can f**k off thier mind games started we know this games w*"kers

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
On form? You mean the 4 month purple patch over 2 years? Ramsey has been living off that patch ever since and people choose to ignore all his substanded performances due to belief that he can regain that purple patch form and consistently produce that form from now till latter end of his career.

At the end of the day you can't call someone who has been individually out performed over the past two years by the likes Henderson and Shelvey "world class".
Any team in world want Ramsey in thier team and I have no idea you compare ramsey with shelvey and Henderson? :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We are not selling team anymore we only gonna sell players if they force to move.

Mitch

Any team in world want Ramsey in thier team and I have no idea you compare ramsey with shelvey and Henderson? :lol:

Ignore reputations - can you honestly say Ramsey had a better season than Henderson last year or Shelvey this season?

Sweggeh

Ignore reputations - can you honestly say Ramsey had a better season than Henderson last year or Shelvey this season?

Fam, Shelvey has been absolutely ****. So **** in fact Swansea are actually looking to get rid of him and there are strong rumours he will leave the club.

Ramsey is on a completely different level to those two jokers. Also, I can definitely see Ramsey doing what Rakitic does for Barca. Rakitic at Sevilla wasn't anymore impressive than what Rambo is doing here. Ramsey's game would go to another level if he was linking up with the likes of Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, etc.

Sannei

Ah AM where the grass is always greener on the other side and other teams players are always better. And some think we should sell at every opportunity.

Not to mention the average players that keeps getting mentioned as someone we should buy and would be the best.

In this instance I'm always glad that Wenger never listens. If he had listened we would have sold Ramsey in the first round of calls to sell him a few years ago, only for him to contribute immensely to us doing anything of note trophy wise for the first time in a decade.

Following this trend I expect him to also contribute hugely in us winning any other credible trophy (PL etc). Not that that will stop calls for him to be sold so (insert a favoured player) can take his place.

Mitch

Fam, Shelvey has been absolutely ****. So **** in fact Swansea are actually looking to get rid of him and there are strong rumours he will leave the club.

Ramsey is on a completely different level to those two jokers. Also, I can definitely see Ramsey doing what Rakitic does for Barca. Rakitic at Sevilla wasn't anymore impressive than what Rambo is doing here. Ramsey's game would go to another level if he was linking up with the likes of Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Suarez, etc.

Swansea fans considered Shelvey their best player between him and Ki for the past couple of seasons and Shelvey rightly earned his call up to England (hence why a better team in West Ham are after him). I don't see how Ramsey is on another level from Henderson unless we are looking through rose tinted specs about the the purple patch a couple of years ago considering how Henderson clearly out performed Ramsey? No one can can reasonably debate that Ramsey out performed Henderson last season.

People go on media perception and reputation on judging a player and ignore current form (when I say current I mean the past 1 or 2 seasons).

Just like Chelsea were right to bite PSG hand off for Luiz we should for Ramsey unless his form improves dramatically.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Lol @ selling Ramsey - that dosh is just going straight to our bank account :lol:

Mitch

Rakitic was great in his last season with Sevilla and has been an unsung hero with Barcelona to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom