• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
"I will not tell him to go back to Barcelona. I will say, 'Look, go to Manchester City. They can little bit afford your wages. Your Daddy Pep is joining them, too.'

"Then I will sit back with a drink and watch my 'Best of Flamini' video and pat myself on the back on a job well-done."

skip spence

The Frenchman added: “If Messi knocks on my door at 5.50pm I will not say ‘please go back to Barcelona’.”

:lol:
Well. It's 5 PM soon. Any sightings of Messi yet?
1-Wenger-Getty.jpg

"I will not tell him to go back to Barcelona. I will say, 'Look, go to Manchester City. They can little bit afford your wages. Your Daddy Pep is joining them, too.'

"Then I will sit back with a drink and watch my 'Best of Flamini' video and pat myself on the back on a job well-done."

You can do better than this mate!

easy Z

So he is not allowed to make jokes anymore?
He's not getting paid 8M a year to make piss-taking remarks like that. Especially after the way he's fu(ked up the last few transfer windows. No one really wants to see him cracking jokes.

Do your job and win the league this season Wenger or GTFO you old dinosaur!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's proved with Cech, Sanchez and Özil that he'll go for the absolute top player if possible.
All players who very luckily for us were available.

What happens when/if the luck runs out but we still need to push on?

Pretty sure that Wenger and his team worked late nights last summer trying to get Munchen, Barcelona, PSG or Real Madrid to sell them one of their players.

easy Z

He's proved with Cech, Sanchez and Özil that he'll go for the absolute top player if possible.
He signed Özil mainly to appease the fans and get then off his back. The Sanchez signing was paid for with the new Puma deal money.

em9999

My rainbows
Some people think this is like playing football manager, no team sells world class players in January... If a team even does contemplate selling a world class player... We have no divine right to sign him

There is so much competition and its not bloody easy. I think some need to lay off Wenger and give the guy a break

Balance is key

We all know Messi isnt for us - Messi is on close to £1.000.000/week I doubt wenger would even pay him 300k - And I wouldnt even blame him for not being willing to do it.

And yes, we all love those three players - but they were all second choices when we got them - not complaining about that - I wouldnt want a player who would demand twice as much as Özil and Sanchez, let alone 6 times as much.

Had he said Higuain it would be funny as hell and the internet would break

easy Z

Some people think this is like playing football manager, no team sells world class players in January... If a team even does contemplate selling a world class player... We have no divine right to sign him

There is so much competition and its not bloody easy. I think some need to lay off Wenger and give the guy a break
He had the entire summer to find the right players but as usual his ego and stubbornness got in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom