• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Atmosphere at Emirates

Maxim

The atmosphere can be very flat at the emirates but not really much worse than many other grounds around the premier league.

There are a few things that could be improved though.

Firstly - stewards will tell you to sit down if you aren't in a section where all the fans stand anyway, these are only in the lower tiers, behind the goals and in the corners. The games I've been to sitting there I've come home hoarse.

Secondly - club level is an absolute graveyard. Nobody sings. I mean Nobody. If you start singing people look at you funny. its an embarassment.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Our away fans are powerful. We go to other big teams grounds and it's literally all I can hear. You'd swear we were at home.

If the structure at the Emirates was better we'd have a fortress.

Sweggeh

then sell your seat and go watch chelsea, the club does not need you.
Why don't you go support Chelsea? Your deluded attitude will fit in there.

And of course the club doesn't need me. They don't care about the fans. They don't care if we want to be successful. They could care less if I left. Theres always someone else who will pay to watch us finish 4th, like you and that joker Ty.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
keep on talking from argentina. You are an armchair fan, so don't complain.
i travel london every 2-3 years, just to go to the emirates, its a 1200 dolars flight plus tickets accomodations, i work my ass off every year to pay for it. so i know what im talking about.
and even then, its something that needs to be addressed because its making us weaker than what we are, and i want the best for my club.

Sweggeh

Away fans behavior towards Wenger last season will make me hold them in lowest regard until I die.
I think those * at the train station were wrong. Its one thing to want Wenger gone, its another to treat him like that.

But you can't blame our away fans for the actions of those few. Our away fans are amongst the most passionate and dedicated in the league.

Sweggeh

ignore.
i have 3 now.
Pretend to ignore me if you want. I don't care. I don't want to converse with someone who thinks the answer to wanting this team to do better is to go and support Chelsea. That tells me all about your mentality.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You hear more noises at tennis games or golf games than at Emirates.

Our away fans isn't even that special either.

Mate, our away support is the best in the league. Been on several away trips, my voice is always gone at the end.

I've been to The Emirates a few times, I always thought our lack of atmosphere was exaggerated. It's been brilliant every time I've been.

Truebl956

Mate, our away support is the best in the league. Been on several away trips, my voice is always gone at the end.

I've been to The Emirates a few times, I always thought our lack of atmosphere was exaggerated. It's been brilliant every time I've been.

Wow.
1. United have the best away fans
2. The Emirates is a library

Latest posts+

Top Bottom