• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Just been on the Leicester forum and what a bunch of cocky brats these lot have become the City win has them thinking they'll turn us over easily.

I'm seeing comments like "easy peasy" "1-4" ect.. One of them saying we're now an Elite club and Arsenal are bottlers ect...

They think the league is in the bag :D

We still haven't got any trolls coming here yet, so they're not that cocky.

Against home we rarely lose. We weren't sharp against West Ham, and we ****ed up against Chelsea. We won't lose this match. I'm not sure if we'll win it, but we won't lose it.

AVENTUS

We still haven't got any trolls coming here yet, so they're not that cocky.

Against home we rarely lose. We weren't sharp against West Ham, and we ****ed up against Chelsea. We won't lose this match. I'm not sure if we'll win it, but we won't lose it.
Well they won't come here if our Mods are as silly as theirs. Only said a few home truths like

Vardy has peaked won't get no better, Arsenal have signed your chief scout, have a poor head to head record against Arsenal.

And I was banned. Lol

I hope we beat them and beat them comfortably

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

The cockiness is exactly why I don't just root for a underdog in a race like this, they just don't behave like that good hearted heroes we see in the movies.

We're the underdogs, we always are. People believe Leicester can do it. People know we'll bottle it.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Just been on the Leicester forum and what a bunch of cocky brats these lot have become the City win has them thinking they'll turn us over easily.

I'm seeing comments like "easy peasy" "1-4" ect.. One of them saying we're now an Elite club and Arsenal are bottlers ect...

Let's just smash these lot and start their collapse
Can you blame them really? I'd be doing the same if I was a Leicester fan lol they're just judging us on our recent history in the league so they're not really out of order belittling us like that.

It would be even more strange Arsenal fans thinking were going to trounce them. It will be a very very close match but I can't see them beating us in all honesty. Back to back wins against City and Arsenal away from home is too much, even for those boys.

Aevi

Hale End FC
-----------------Čech----------------
Bellerin Gabriel Kosc Monreal
--------Coquelin -- Elneny ------
---Ramsey --- Özil --- Alexis-
----------------Theo--------------
I'm actually pretty tempted by that. This is pure midfield control. Ramsey coming into the middle through his free roaming paired with Elneny who's game is to be as available as possible (as far as we can tell) is so tasty. We'll never lose the ball!

AVENTUS

Can you blame them really? I'd be doing the same if I was a Leicester fan

Yes but when we get Cocky we go to Southampton and get demolished 4-0 lets hope it follows suite.

Precise Arsenal wasn't battling relegation this time last year Leicester City fans or the ones on this particular board think this is it for them they've made the big time Champions League every season from hear on in. They don't think to realise that if a club comes in with a serious bid for Mahrez his off not to mention we have already signed the scout who found Mahrez and Vardy in January lol.

Good on Arsenal too. We can't have teams like Leicester signing players like Mahrez for £400.000 we need a bench warmer for Alexis

:cool:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Yes but when we get Cocky we go to Southampton and get demolished 4-0 lets hope it follows suite.

Precise Arsenal wasn't battling relegation this time last year Leicester City fans or the ones on this particular board think this is it for them they've made the big time Champions League every season from hear on in. They don't think to realise that if a club comes in with a serious bid for Mahrez his off not to mention we have already signed the scout who found Mahrez and Vardy in January lol.

Good on Arsenal too. We can't have teams like Leicester signing players like Mahrez for £400.000 we need a bench warmer for Alexis

:cool:

Bench warmer? More like replacement for Theo. :lol:

remains

Based on current form we will struggle. We can and should be playing so much better though, with gives me a bit of optimism. Really can't afford silly mistakes in this match though. Score first, then turn the screw.

General

Established Member
They attack down the wings like City so we shouldn't be too exposed in midfield. They play the kind of game Wenger loves. The pound for pound you attack we attack, tactical awareness goes out of the window. I think we hammered them 5-2 with Arteta in midfield and it would probably be another high scoring game.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Our players will start off nervous, no doubt in my mind. We just have to not concede till we grow into the game..

Our home scoring is absolutely awful so we have to make it a tight game.. no end to end stuff like MCity tried, we won't outscore them.

Praying already, too much pressure :(

AVENTUS

Based on current form we will struggle. We can and should be playing so much better though, with gives me a bit of optimism. Really can't afford silly mistakes in this match though. Score first, then turn the screw.

Form can change very quickly we've got our first win for a while now so that might push us on.

Imagine we won our next 4 games God what I would t give to win our next 4 games

Leicester
Hull
Barcelona
Man Utd

We'll be kings lol

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

They attack down the wings like City so we shouldn't be too exposed in midfield. They play the kind of game Wenger loves. The pound for pound you attack we attack, tactical awareness goes out of the window. I think we hammered them 5-2 with Arteta in midfield and it would probably be another high scoring game.

To be fair, if we didn't have Sanchez scoring in that game we wouldn't have won. Theo and Sanchez tore them apart. It'd be naive to start with Giroud in this match, despite his goal threat if the game is going to be open warfare like City.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Tactically, one of our main focuses should be to try and shut Mahrez out as much as we can. He's their main creator, their main driving force going forward. Pretty sure it was the Pool game, where he was shut out completely and they ended up losing.

Alexis, Monreal and Coquelin need to put in 150% effort to make sure they close him down as quick as possible, double team him every time and shut out all passing lanes to him. Stand off him and give him too much space and he will punish us, either by playing in Vardy or by doing it all himself. Stop Mahrez and we're 60% of the way there.

Don't want to see Per starting again either . Vardy completely exposed his lack of pace in the game at their ground. 2 clean sheets in a row now too, I see no reason why Wenger would change things.

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants

Let's just smash these lot and start their collapse
Nothing like being selective, considering most comments say how difficult it will be, how we've already exceeded expectations for what we'd get over the last three games. Anyone saying "easy peasy" has got their tongue wedge firmly in their cheek.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
This is actually a good match for us to pick up form. Leicester aren't someone who we struggle against traditionally and their run this season means that its a good achievement if we beat them. I know that the current form is against us but I'm more nervous against teams that've got our number.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Nothing like being selective, considering most comments say how difficult it will be, how we've already exceeded expectations for what we'd get over the last three games. Anyone saying "easy peasy" has got their tongue wedge firmly in their cheek.

Can you please be more cocky? You're not jinxing yourself at all!

babyblue

Looking forward to Lineker's pants
Well they won't come here if our Mods are as silly as theirs. Only said a few home truths like

Vardy has peaked won't get no better, Arsenal have signed your chief scout, have a poor head to head record against Arsenal.

And I was banned. Lol

I hope we beat them and beat them comfortably
Vardy is getting better continually, his all round game has come on from the start of the season already, and continues with each game.

As for our chief scout... not you didn't, our chief scout is Steve Walsh. It was he who found all of our players and not the bloke who has joined you. He only got promoted to head technical scout after the previous one went to Sp**s last year. He might be good at his job... but he had nothing to do with our signings other than chopping up and compiling video clips... he was an intern when we signed Mahrez ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom