• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jebka23

Hello, i'm french, sorry for my bad english !

I would talk about the best youth player in Ligue 1 this season. Arsenal sent scout for him like others big clubs.

It's Ousmane Dembele, he is only 18 and this is his first season !

17 games, 9 goals and 3 assists right now !

In ligue 1 we have a lot of amazing young player like Bernardo Silva ,Tolisso Rabiot, Koziello, Boufal etc. Last season the 2 best young were Fekir and Martial and this season it's Lemar and Dembele.

This week he scores a hat-trick in the " Britton Derby " against Nantes !

None U20 player has score more goals than him this season in the top 5 best league in Europe.

He is a really exciting player. He has pace, skills and he can score goals.

He is raw but his potential is truely amazing !

Despite being his first season, he is the star of the team. When you watch matches of Rennes, you can hear the coach ( Courbis who let Robert Pires and Zidane shine ) yell " pass the ball to Ousmane !"

Yet they have very good player like Gourcuff, Quintero, N'tep..but by far the best is Dembele !

Mickael Silvestre ( former player of Manchester United and Arsenal ) works for Rennes and he said Ousmane reminds him Rooney and Cristiano when they were young.

For him, Ousmane can win the ballon d'or and become a key player for the french squad.

Last edited:
That dribbling though....looks like Messi in disguise, he literally toyed with those defenders with ease, and did i mention his pace...damn this kid is super quick and agile. He will be the next big thing if he has the correct attitude and mentality to progress.
Players with such dribbling skill are rare to come by, I say we should take the gamble and throw 50m to his club, it's either now or never.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Videos such as these are much more revealing:

From watching several of them, it is very evident he is a star in the making. His dribbling, when executed well, is absolute class. He uses his pace to glide through opponents with ease, and is progressive in play. His passing as well is beautifully done from time to time in a defense-splitting manner. Where he falls somewhat short are his Welbeck-esque mistakes of miscontrolling the ball and loses possession idiotically. While his technique is pretty good, he sometimes chooses to dribble instead of pass when he shouldn't, and loses good opportunities. For someone of modest height, he also leaves much to be desired in heading the ball. At his age though, he is miles ahead. He also provides a plethora of hints of brilliance that could make him a deadly world-class player if it were to be a consistency.

If we were to sign him, he replaces Chamberlain as our attacking potential player. He also gives us the ability to laugh at Sp**s because our Dembele is better :p

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Three goals and an assist as an 18 year old. I don't care what league you play in..that's brilliant. Watch f*cking Grimandi recommend an average and cheap Ligue 1 novice rather than Ousmane.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Huge potential. Both he and Mbappe.
France is slowly coming back to reclaim its top position as europe's best in terms of producing top young talent. I read somewhere that Liverpool were sniffing around Kylian Mbappe. Though he's 17 he's much more composed on the ball than some of our veterans in our team. Judging by few videos I've seen of him, he seems to be comfortable in both feet which is fantastic considering the fact that he's only 17! Wow

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Looks too good and makes too much sense for us to buy a guy like this. Obvious top class potential, buy him before he explodes and is nailed on going to PSG, United etc. We're in desperate need of some fresh quality out wide.

Wenger will say we have Campbell, Welbeck and Ox coming back from injury. Wilshere can fill in there too- in 2019.

Looks insane though. Would love him here.

Here is a scene.

We offer 15 m for him. They want 25 m. We back out and bet on Ox to come good.

Ox finally scores 6 goal on season and claims 4 assist.

Dembele goes to rival and score 15 goals and 8 assist and become the next big thing in Europe.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
France is slowly coming back to reclaim its top position as europe's best in terms of producing top young talent. I read somewhere that Liverpool were sniffing around Kylian Mbappe. Though he's 17 he's much more composed on the ball than some of our veterans in our team. Judging by few videos I've seen of him, he seems to be comfortable in both feet which is fantastic considering the fact that he's only 17! Wow
france accademies are the best in Europe. not even germany comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom