• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Free transfer.
"Stop gap solution" thus kills no one at the club
Proven quality
Will not have to audition

Come on Arsène.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Posted it in the wishlist but:
Telegraph said:
Although Ibrahimovic has flirted with the idea of moving to the Premier League – and is understood to have privately identified Arsenal as a club he would consider joining – it is understood the striker would prefer to sign a new deal with PSG.
Would be stupid not to ask the question at least.

CJJ

Established Member
I ****ing love ZLatan and i think he's top top class. But he's getting older, and i'm afraid the legs suddenly won't be able to keep up anymore.
No doubt it would be a "patch" solution, as he is in no way a long term solution, but holy c... he could do some magic here for a season or two :D I vote yes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Kroenke probably got some Mexican from University of Texas lined up.

Pedro Miguel Jimenez Sanchez.

jms

I wouldn’t mind this if it plays out somewhat like when Davor Šuker signed. Come in for a year or so add some much needed swagger and knowhow to the dressing room then move gracefully elsewhere, the MLS comes to mind, should he and the club decide it is time for him to do so.

We would be able pay good wages as it will be known it would be short term and without a transfer fee.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
One or 2 seasons would be incredible, forget his age, this guy would be a PL sensation. Unfortunately this wont happen because it makes far too much sense. It also wont happen because we are Arsenal, logic and doing something that makes complete and utter sense, is not in the Arsenal manual.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We have a wage structure, no guy is going to get 250-300 a week here.

This is how it is.

You can't have everything.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
5m signing on fee and 180k a week. On a free transfer we could definitely afford him. The sort of signing that makes us possible title favourites and gives us hope in europe. Sell Giroud and go:

--------------Santi-----------Coquellin------------------
--Danny--------------Özil--------------Sanchez--------
-----------------Dare to Zlatan?------------------------

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You just spent 1 billion on a farm mate.

I said it is possible but not probable because I'm sure we wont be using the cash reserves on players. As for the farm, his Mrs is probably worth more than he is, you cant assume he brought it with his money.

BBF

We have a wage structure, no guy is going to get 250-300 a week here.

This is how it is.

You can't have everything.

I'd rather pay Giroud 100k a week and Theo 140k a week instead of Zlatan. Far better idea.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I'd rather pay Giroud 100k a week and Theo 140k a week instead of Zlatan. Far better idea.
you like goals, the guy is playing at disneyworld and his numbers are nothing out of the ordinary this season.
I love him but he is too much of a risk, he has united written all over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom