• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toni Kroos

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Messi Minutes ‏@MessiMinutes 19 minil y a 19 minutes
AS: Toni Kroos is considering leaving Real Madrid in the summer. Arsenal have already made an offer.

Inglorious-Bastards.gif

Aevi

Hale End FC
Definitely should be looked into as an option... he's a passer with plenty of midfield experience (so passing from deep to dictate play), and has a nice shot on him. Also quite calm on the ball. That's, like, exactly what many people want! So not happening...

Some compilations for those interested:

Here are sources to make this thread legitimate as well:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/11/could...premier-league-title-bid-for-arsenal-5741267/
http://soccerlens.com/arsenal-plot-summer-move-real-madrids-toni-kroos/189079/

Aevi

Hale End FC
An opinion piece in the metro? :lol:
I know it isn't reliable, but to make a transfer thread some need to be stated as the rules say on top of the main page. Otherwise you'll have people starting Messi threads off of Wenger's statement at the end of the January transfer window...

So that's all I was doing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I know it isn't reliable, but to make a transfer thread some need to be stated as the rules say on top of the main page. Otherwise you'll have people starting Messi threads off of Wenger's statement at the end of the January transfer window...

So that's all I was doing.
Not having a go at you btw.

Anyway he's a quality player, although I wonder what other clubs would be in for him this summer.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Do not want. I dont know whay but I just dont like this guy.
I'm surprised, he's up there as a player and is a key to the midfield puzzle we sorely miss.

If he were to be available, I'll be gutted if we make no legitimate attempt at signing him.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
With Cazorla nearing 32 next season and he is very important for us, I hope there is truth in this.

Never been impressed with him, a little bit Denilson in him.

But these are the type of players Wenger will go after in the summer.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Immense player, the best we could ever hope to get for that deep lying midfield position. If he's available we have to be in for him.

Impact

Established Member
I love this forum. We have Arteta, Flamini, Coquelin, Cazorla and Ramsey and Elneny as deep midfield options and people are turning the noses up at Toni Kroos? Amazing.

Anyway, he's world class. Would be an Özil level signing. I can't see why Madrid would be looking to sell though?

Latest posts

Top Bottom