• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Salary is the obvious reason, why he won't come to Arsenal. But it'll be interesting to see if the renewed TV deal helps us push the envelope wrt salaries. I seem to remember that we were paying Sol Campbell around 130k more than 10 years ago, when he arrived on a free transfer. This signing can have a similar kind of impact imo

burnsjed

Established Member
Funny thing was, I knew he was missing that, the one on one was a very poor finish too, he is still class mind

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Scored in a champions league last 16 game and a quarter final. Definitely not Arsenal material!!

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Scored past Chelsea and Man City in the CL at the age of 34. Can't be doing with that b******s.

#BringBackSanogo

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Like anyone would dare to talk to Zlatan. They all will be ****ting themselves. I'm picturing Zlatan sitting on one side of the dressing room and the rest of the squad holding up at the other side. Zlatan stands up, kisses Özil on his forehead and says nothing.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Zlatan first day at Arsenal...

Giroud : I'm number one here
Zlatan : ... ffs ....
Zlatan ignores him
Giroud : I'm the most handso....
Zlatan does karate kick in his face
Zlatan : No you're not.

The dream... :drool::drool:

The reality...

NC3Frcp.jpg

Like anyone would dare to talk to Zlatan. They all will be ****ting themselves. I'm picturing Zlatan sitting on one side of the dressing room and the rest of the squad holding up at the other side. Zlatan stands up, kisses Özil on his forehead and says nothing.

I've dreamt of it before, kissing Özil on the forehead without saying anything that is!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom