• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg

Dembele in, Mkhitaryan out
I would appreciate Mkhitaryan; score goals, makes assist and overall a pretty good player. Together win Özil and Alexis, it will be the best trio since Fabregas, Nasri (in THAT season) and Arshavin/Walcott.
Song, Wilshere and Fabregas was absolut brilliant that season.

Luckily enough we had Squillaci (22 PL games), Denilson (16 PL games) and Chamakh (29 PL games) as our backups. So you never really believed in the titles. Basically our defence in most games were a new guy in Koscielny and Squillaci. Jesus.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Get in if true! His form has dropped off a bit recently but you expect that.

I hope Wenger doesn't see him as a player who will kill Ox Iwobi or even Willock. Competition breeds excellence as they say.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Get in if true! His form has dropped off a bit recently but you expect that.

I hope Wenger doesn't see him as a player who will kill Ox Iwobi or even Willock. Competition breeds excellence as they say.

If you get him what would it mean for Iwobi or even Sanchez?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

If you get him what would it mean for Iwobi or even Sanchez?
If Dembele realises his potential then one of them will have to make way, simple as that really. Maybe we'll see Wenger finally act on his 'Sanchez is a striker' bullsh*t.

I rate Iwobi highly but Dembele looks to be a world class talent, the old Wenger would do what's best for the team and not what's best for one player.

Alas we have the new Wenger now who's immensely loyal to his projects so I don't actually see us signing Dembele, I just hope we do.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I haven't seen anything from this guy, so is he any good or we're linked to a polished version of Sanogo ?

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I haven't seen anything from this guy, so is he any good or we're linked to a polished version of Sanogo ?
He's a very, very quick fellow with a agile footballing mind and a pretty decent shot.

However I want reiterate how terrible the defending in the French league is, he'd have a much harder time in England so it'd be interesting to see how he would adapt.

If Dembele realises his potential then one of them will have to make way, simple as that really. Maybe we'll see Wenger finally act on his 'Sanchez is a striker' bullsh*t.

I rate Iwobi highly but Dembele looks to be a world class talent, the old Wenger would do what's best for the team and not what's best for one player.

Alas we have the new Wenger now who's immensely loyal to his projects so I don't actually see us signing Dembele, I just hope we do.

Why would either of them have to make a way? I don't understand?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

18 year old truly ambidextrous winger with lightning pace. 12 goals 5 assists in 24 apps and that's after a 4 game dry patch. One of those players you always back to make something happen when they get the ball.

He's currently outperforming talents such as Hazard, Fekir, Martial etc when they were his age so if he keeps developing he'll be some player. What makes him special is that he isn't exactly playing for a juggernaut yet his end product is insane for someone his age.

Why would either of them have to make a way? I don't understand?
We only play two wingers don't we?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'd prefer Miki tbh. He helps us immediately and ends our uncertainty on the flanks. Even with a talent like Ousmane at the club, I'd see Wenger playing Ox over him. :lol:

chessygoal

Linked to Leicester today, apparently Ranieri called Dembele. It makes perfect sense for everyone if Mahrez is leaving this summer.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Leicester isn't happening, he has said this according to Ouest-France reports:

“I had Claudio Ranieri on the phone. I was surprised to hear from him, I told him that I will not go to Leicester. I know where I am going.”

We are yet to find out where "where" is though.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Leicester would actually be a pretty decent move from him in terms of game time, seems like he's going to a top club though from the sounds of it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Leicester isn't happening, he has said this according to Ouest-France reports:

“I had Claudio Ranieri on the phone. I was surprised to hear from him, I told him that I will not go to Leicester. I know where I am going.”

We are yet to find out where "where" is though.
Germany. He wants to move to Germany according to an interview of his I read. Prefers there over Spain and England.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

July 2018- "Arsène Wenger says Arsenal scouted World Cup final Man of the Match Dembele"
Arsène: Look, I've followed Ousmane for a long time I knew he had top class potential but I didn't know he was a goal scorer. I am surprised by his growth but I didn't want to kill Walcott.
Reporter: But Arsène, he is the youngest player to ever score 12 league goals and he did it in his debut season?
Arsène: Look mate, **** off.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
July 2018- "Arsène Wenger says Arsenal scouted World Cup final Man of the Match Dembele"
Arsène: Look, I've followed Ousmane for a long time I knew he had top class potential but I didn't know he was a goal scorer. I am surprised by his growth but I didn't want to kill Walcott.
Reporter: But Arsène, he is the youngest player to ever score 12 league goals and he did it in his debut season?
Arsène: Look mate, **** off.
Just before declaring his commitment to Arsenal till the end of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom