• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are we actually? As a rule, I refuse to believe any transfer speculation until after the season-ticket renewals.
all monchenladbach local papers and reliable German papers/site saying we bid about 45M euros for Xhaka and the transfer is close to be done.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Our scouting team and Wenger should hang their heads in shame. How can you let a young (French) talent like this go to Dortmund??

Useless ****s the lot of em. Guarantee we'll sign some 17 year old nobody from France who turns out to be Sanogo MK II while Dembele becomes a 60 mil player in 2 years time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hope Willock is worth it. He's talented but Dembele is the same age as him. I've always preferred a survival of the fittest approach to squad building but we do have some talented players coming up through the ranks.

I guess Wenger wanted to leave a few squad slots for development. Also signing Dembele would have destroyed Ox's career. I'm excited to see how he does for Dortmund.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
This would be arguably as big a break as that time we got a certain Germano turc from la liga giants

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Really don't see why he would come here?nit would be a hugeeeee step down. He'd be an excellent signing though - basically he's everything Iwobi wants to be and a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom