• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Wenger is either scared to manage a character/ego like Ibra's or we're worried about his wage demands.. but surely we'd at least be interested and try and work a way around the contract later.

Thinking about it, Özil/Alexis etc will probably be offered 180k contracts next, don't see why we can't budge a bit higher for one of the best strikers in the world. I'd be absolutely gutted if United get him. Solves their goalscoring problems immediately while we stand and dither.

WhatAFC

Wenger is either scared to manage a character/ego like Ibra's or we're worried about his wage demands.. but surely we'd at least be interested and try and work a way around the contract later.

Thinking about it, Özil/Alexis etc will probably be offered 180k contracts next, don't see why we can't budge a bit higher for one of the best strikers in the world. I'd be absolutely gutted if United get him. Solves their goalscoring problems immediately while we stand and dither.
He does absolutely nothing for Utd unless they completely change the profile of their CM and wingers. Massive squad rebuild needed there because they have a mishmash of different styles that don't work together.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought this was happening until I factored in Wenger etc.

Madrid move possible?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ibra said it many times he don't like england, so i think he is off to USA or China.

CrypticSaint

I think when you get to zlatans age and people start to doubt you and your body, you'd want to prove that you still have it. Surely its too early for the MLS retirement home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom