• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

201504_2128_eefbb.jpg

This better get at least 10 likes :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Please not Lacazette. He's been carried by Fekir, we should throw everything at Nabil. Kids gonna be better than Aguero.
Fekir could be the one to go for while his stocks low. Hopefully with a deal for Xhaka, who's 6'2, nearly complete it lessens our need for Giroud's height in the side.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fekir could be the one to go for while his stocks low. Hopefully with a deal for Xhaka, who's 6'2, nearly complete it lessens our need for Giroud's height in the side.

Says it all this post, Giroud's best asset is defending, ffs.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
PSG can do one, they've had Ibra and Cavani for four years while we've put up with Giroud. Go for Ronaldo ffs.

footydroid

The gamble you're taking is that he'll find his scoring boots.

If we're waiting for a 23 year old Shevchenko or Henry then we'll be waiting forever.
I hear what you're saying but Morata would be worth taking a risk only at a good price. The prices being quoted around are too high.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hear what you're saying but Morata would be worth taking a risk only at a good price. The prices being quoted around are too high.

We can afford it. Why do you care if it's 30 or 40M?

The price also reflects the market, there isn't alot to pick from.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Being able to score 21 goals obviously isn't an asset. People and their agendas :confused:

Of course it's an asset, but you must factor in how much when you're talking about a Wenger team.

Alot of strikers can score 20 here, most in the PL.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Fekir really would be brutal here. Top3 wishes if Alexis leaves, but even if Chilean stays, would love Nabil here

Edited: did not know about is injury

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I am one of those who likes Alexis as CF in a right system: Him and Felir rotating on wings and CF position, with Özil in behind, Ramsey from other wing position with his runs....in this case its only one name in, Nabil, and it looks superb to me

Aevi

Hale End FC
Looks like someone who would be perfect for our RW spot.
I know you're being sarcastic. but Fekir is actually very versatile. His proficiency in passing, dribbling, and shooting combined with good pace means he can play anywhere across the front 4, which he has done for Lyon. Something that doesn't get mentioned often with him is that he also has a decent workrate; he goes deep often to help move the play up safely, as well as putting in the odd tackle. He's a very easy shout for future "top player", assuming his injury doesn't come back to bite him. I'd take him over Morata for sure, but would be happy with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom