• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Why would we sign Ibrahimovic? Olivier 'The Villa Killa' Giroud just scored a hatrick. Ibrahimovic wouldn't even be able to score 1 goal against them next season.

Zlatan can do everything Giraud does and better, Giraud might have alittel speed and stamina advantage that is it
but Zlatan can create goals for himself and others

he scores magical goals ffs

he terrifies defenders

how can anyone question him? he is a totally unique player

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Zlatan can do everything Giraud does and better, Giraud might have alittel speed and stamina advantage that is it

he terrifies defenders

Lol Zlatan is faster than Giroud

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Dont see him going there now with no CL on offer. It's the one trophy he covets most, if he stays in Europe surely it will be at a CL club.

Hence the additional 1 year option.

Makes me feel confident about Mourinho tbh, no way we'd be offering this with Van Gaal.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Dont see him going there now with no CL on offer. It's the one trophy he covets most, if he stays in Europe surely it will be at a CL club.
Bouhafsi also said that Ibra wants guarantees about the project especially who the manager will be. He hates Van Gaal and loves Mourinho..

Hyper D

Bouhafsi also said that Ibra wants guarantees about the project especially who the manager will be. He hates Van Gaal and loves Mourinho..
Zlatan in the PL would certainly be interesting. Still, have my doubts on it actually happening though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ibra + RW and United's attack will be looking good.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Ibra to United. Higuain to Chelsea. Lacazette to West Ham. Giroud still our number one. Sounds about right. "Look, find me a striker better than Giroud and I will sign him"

ErraticPumpkin

Ibrahimovic wouldn't put up with Wenger's bullshit, which is why this will never ever happen.

Not that Wenger would even risk signing him anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lets see if ibra change his mind and play in PL. Still easy can score 20 goals in league at least even at his age.

Proof

Established Member
Seeing my favorite non-Arsenal player playing for a Premier League rival would be sickening!

skip spence

it is a 100kg 34 year old we are talking about

speed isn't his game per say

he terrifies defenders

Forget the numbers, Zlatan is still deceptively quick, both on short bursts and over a distance. Not as quick as he used to be but much more pacy than Olivier Giroud, there's no comparison. Have you even watched him play? Physically he is a marvel.

Inevitably he will decline soon enough but he had 46 goals in all club competitions this season, his most prolific campaign yet (albeit in a poor Ligue 1).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom