• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kalidou Koulibaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Furious Smiles..?

Definitely.

e603bc01d921012baa6640e09fa667cb.500x373x1.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He's sensational. An absolute boss. So good on the ball, has a great pass on him with both feet. My top choice for CB.

If we pull this off after Xhaka, that's two players off my wishlist. Higuain next.

What the actual **** did I just watch :eek:
This guy is ****ing insane. He looks like the prototype of any defender.
I have never seen such a big player running that fast.
He looks like Diaby or Toure when he starts to run across the field. He ****ing even did some nasty tricks and is obviously good on the ball.
Even his build-up play looks very solid.
Only thing that worried me were his endless high risk sliding tackles at the beginning - looks good when it works out but otherwise we have 100 red cards here :lol:

You should not have made me watch this - now I cannot stand the thought of missing out :confused:

GoonerSauras's Nan

Yes yes yes!!! this guy is an absolute beast, twitter rumours are heating up, reckon 20m could clinch this deal for us....much better alternative to benatia / manolas imo...!! get it done Arsène!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
this guy had a fantastic season with Napoli wouldn't be surprised if Napoli asked for crazy money to sell him

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Yes yes yes!!! this guy is an absolute beast, twitter rumours are heating up, reckon 20m could clinch this deal for us....much better alternative to benatia / manolas imo...!! get it done Arsène!
This is napoli were dealing with here, would probably have to pay the release clause!!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Koulibaly is OP like nobody else. He makes strikers look weak and pathetic. Would love him here, but him and Koscielny would be a bit too similar in playing style. He's the anti-mertesacker.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don;t know him, but he looks great on youtube. He's fast, he's strong, and he knows how to tackle for the ball instead of the opponent's legs.

I like him!

Wenger, go fetch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom