• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Stoneh

I dont suppose any of you guys & gals remember the old Amiga days with classics like Wings, Dune, Command & Conquer... ahh those were the days...

blaze_of_glory

That Bloodborne thing is rock hard! This is from a proud dude who completed Dark Souls 2 :)
Yeah its tough, as all those games are. Bit of an adjustment from DS, much faster pace and it rewards aggressive play a lot more the DS does. Once you get used to it though, it's probably the tightest combat of any of them so far.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I dont suppose any of you guys & gals remember the old Amiga days with classics like Wings, Dune, Command & Conquer... ahh those were the days...
C&C was so good, Red Alert all of those, only played Dune 2000 out of the Dune games which wasn't that well liked I think.
Never played Wings, but I played Wings of Fury, That was addictive as hell.
I also had Battlechess and Street Rod 2 those games were tons of fun.

Aw man you made me all nostalgic.

Last edited:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Favourite game this year is a tie between Witcher 3 and Life Is Strange.
Life is Strange was a really nice experience, I loved the way they had written it; didn't feel similar to anything else to me and all the references to Twin Peaks, X-Files and Doctor Who all that sometimes felt a little too obvious, but I'm a total sucker for those shows so I can't complain. :D

Had it been a tv show I think it would have been a big thing, really big.

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

Established Member
1. Zelda- Ocarina of Time
2. Final Fantasy X
3. The Last of Us
4. Resident Evil 4
5. Skyrim

Bethesda are awesome. So are Rockstar tbf, GTA just misses out i think. Haven't played the new Fallout yet too. Will probs make my list when it arrives in a few days ;)

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bethesda are awesome. Haven't played the new Fallout yet too. Will probs make my list when it arrives in a few days ;)
Fallout 4 is the most disappointing Fallout. I'd still surrender my life to it.

lord! this will make me emtional...

Spartan (NES)
River Raid (Atari)
F-119 Stealth Fighter (MicroProse...the daddy of games)
Doom/Quake (Shareware)...played until my fingers bled.
NFS: Porsche Unleashed...special mention to Carmageddon
TES: Dagerfall...basically all of TES
CM 03/04
Simcity
Starcraft
XCOM 1
Fallout I and II

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Fallout 4 is the most disappointing Fallout. I'd still surrender my life to it.

lord! this will make me emtional...

Spartan (NES)
River Raid (Atari)
F-119 Stealth Fighter (MicroProse...the daddy of games)
Doom/Quake (Shareware)...played until my fingers bled.
NFS: Porsche Unleashed...special mention to Carmageddon
TES: Dagerfall...basically all of TES
CM 03/04
Simcity
Starcraft
XCOM 1
Fallout I and II
A lot of them are before my time lol although I have a lot if tine for CM 03/04 and doom.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
F-119 Stealth Fighter... what a game.. i still have the stall warning sounds playing in my head.
cheers...you could also track every missile yo fired. blew my mind!

A lot of them are before my time lol although I have a lot if tine for CM 03/04 and doom.
hehe...FM 20xx is still trying to bring back that level of simplicity.

doom/quake was so revolutionary...the grenades in quake actually bounced on the floor with approppriate sound effects...i died so many times just to see that.

Stoneh

Counter strike 1.6

My entire engineering got consumed by it!

As a kid when i had NES console, loved :
Super Mario Bros
Contra
cadillac and dinosaurs
Street fighter

In computer games
Mortal Kombat 4
Quake 3
Doom

I remember double dragon on the old Nes too. What a game.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I've only played PC games and some time ago.this thread brings back a lot of memories.

- Max Payne, deeply love it.

-Assassin"s Creed up to one of the parts, Brotherhood, I think.

-Hitman tilll up to Blood Money I think. A funny memory I have is of a few friends at it on my PC trying to figure out a way to kill someone sitting in a balcony in a theatre sort of. Tearing their hair over strategy so I figure that the exit is just behind a bit further back of the door in a simple passage to where he was sitting. Just open the door, shoot and run.

-Mafia was great.

-There was this EA game production I enjoyed a lot that was similar to Freedom Fighters which I liked too.

-GTA Vice City, oh the laughs and joys

-LA Noire, loved it.

-Desperado

-Commandos!!!!!

-Road Rash!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How has no one said Red Dead Redemption?! :O Start re playing it a few days ago, wow its incredible.

The FM series killed me off as a console gamer (FM12 or FM15 my two favourites).

I was on the PlayStation bandwagon in my early teens; played that console to death for about 8 years. Destruction Derby, Warhammer: Dark Omen and Twisted Metal: World Tour probably my three favourites.

Enjoy a bit of Civilization every now and again, though usually get bored heading towards the modern age and technology. Much prefer the early-game.

Last edited:

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
The FM series killed me off as a console gamer (FM12 or FM15 my two favourites).

I was on the PlayStation bandwagon in my early teens; played that console to death for about 8 years. Destruction Derby, Warhammer: Dark Omen and Twisted Metal: World Tour probably my three favourites.

Enjoy a bit of Civilization every now and again, though usually get bored heading towards the modern age and technology. Much prefer the early-game.

YEah me too, love the early game but start getting bored towards the industrial & modern eras. Great game though

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
F-119 Stealth Fighter... what a game.. i still have the stall warning sounds playing in my head.
loved that game - I think I first played it on ATARI - if I recollect. Trying to land on an aircraft carrier was hazardous to say the least. Shame they don't have that game updated in the modern gaming world now.

Top Bottom