• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your favorite game?

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Brilliant game... that scene with the devil inside the kid... i ended up killing the boy :eek:

That was a great scene, I enjoyed knocking out his **** of a mother before killing him, even made her kill him herself once. I loved being ruthless in Origins, was always swimming in that glorious Morrigan approval.

Shame how the series turned into a disjointed mess after that game.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Managed to "win" over Morrigan without being an absolute arse. Quite a challenge though. Having her together with Alistair in the party alone was better than anything Inquisition came up with.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Anyone tried Uncharted 4? Never played any of the others but really enjoying it at the moment.

Why wouldn't you play the others first? :lol: They're excellent games. 1 hasn't aged that well but 2 and 3 are still fantastic games with great graphics. It very much follows the same formula as 4.

There's a collection of all 3 games available for PS4 with better graphics and framerate.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Why wouldn't you play the others first? :lol: They're excellent games. 1 hasn't aged that well but 2 and 3 are still fantastic games with great graphics. It very much follows the same formula as 4.

There's a collection of all 3 games available for PS4 with better graphics and framerate.
I have been told by a lot of people to play the collection but I just can't be bothered :lol: I defiantly should have considering how good 4 is and how much I like Last of us.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I have been told by a lot of people to play the collection but I just can't be bothered :lol: I defiantly should have considering how good 4 is and how much I like Last of us.

I would play 2 and 3 even after you've finished 4. 2 is generally seen as the highpoint of the series, and 3 is basically more of the same, for better or worse.

Maxim

Im waiting for Battlefield. I miss the camaraderie. BF III forever, son. :drool:

Give me a quality engineer and a medic, and we're rolling in that tank all game. Unstoppable :mad:

Battlefield 3 was a massive let down imo. I clocked up 300+ hours in Bad company 2 and Battlefield 2. When 3 finally rolled round it felt so empty and soulless in comparison. I've basically given up on the franchise since.

Top Bottom