• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
landscape-ustv-friends-gunther.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

You can't judge the guy on 14-15 or 15-16. Just look at how important he became for us when he had an injury free year in 13-14.

The class of a player is permanent, not tied to any particular season. Two big names of the sport rate him and we keep hearing whispers of Barca. The guy has it in his locker, but will his injuries prevent him from expressing his true talent? We can't tell.

These one off tournaments are deceptive, bit skeptical in using them to judge a player. Euro 2008 made Arshavin look like the second coming.

Here is why I think your way of reasoning is flawed:

1. What you call 'class' is clearly talent or potential. If you consider 'class' to be actual performance then this is clearly not permanent as he isn't showing it.

2. Two full seasons are a lot in a professional football players career. To ignore them would be incorrect. World class players maintain their performance over years and when they are out of form they still are very good. In my book e.g. Sanchez is world class and Ramsey is not.

3. In the end performance needs to be the way we judge players. Only if they perform should they stay. Talent is fine if you speak about an 18-19 y old. Not for a 25 y old established player.

BBF

Feel sorry for his little lad. He's not going to be able to share any pictures of him as a baby with his Dad in the frame.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
The way this guy insults is actually a talent.:lol::lol:
You always imagine a pissed off, hard and emotionless face behind this work of art.

And that he affords himself a smile only in his wash room in private. Just a little bit and "Alrite, that's enough satisfaction for this life time".

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Check the hoverhand too on his son. Utter car crash of a picture, I almost feel sorry for him
Didn't even clock the hoverhand. That's topped it all off for me. Like the delayed explosion after a multi-car car crash.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You see for me, the beard/blonde hair combo can work great, but only if the hair isn't bright blonde. Ramsey has got it wrong here. For example:
zayn-malik-joe-jonas-blonde-hair-spl-lead.jpg

Ignore the guy on the right. With Ramseys money surely he'd get a decent hair dresser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom