• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 16 / PES 2016

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such a shame big company like Konami doing this. explain why their games are going downhill.

illmatik

Established Member
One thing ive noticed is that playing manager mode in Fifa (no matter how difficult) can get really boring, the computer is very predictable, you would think after all these years they would make a state of the art computer opponent that is tricky to play against

Nyctophobia

Established Member
One thing ive noticed is that playing manager mode in Fifa (no matter how difficult) can get really boring, the computer is very predictable, you would think after all these years they would make a state of the art computer opponent that is tricky to play against
Gotta love those games against the other top clubs too when they score 3 goals from 30-40 yards out and your own players can't even sprint normally any more. :rolleyes:

As if making the game unfair is a good way to solve the problem.

Last edited:

Nyctophobia

Established Member
3SDIXns.png

There's no ****ing words...:lol:

Last edited:

Racing_Arsenal

Any ULTIMATE TEAM players here?

unfortunately im still on ps3... but well...

my team is on division 2 and atm i have this team

Cech
Walker - Otamendi - Koscielny - Gibbs
Y.Toure - Ramsey (if)
William - Özil - Alexis
Long (sif)

my 2nd team

Butland (if)
Clyne - Cahill - Mangala - Azpilicueta
Ramires - Fernandinho
Walcott - Coutinho - Son (if)
Welbz​

AVENTUS

I've seen similar and I'm being honest think I've seen a keeper that was a ST too that I scouted wish I took a pic now.

But in one of my Careers I might still have it on a save file I signed Neuer and he retired a few season later then the game regend a 17 year old GK for West Brom who was rated

Wait for it....

:eek:

AVENTUS

I love that name. Gonna see if I can find him...

I'll show you his progress in a few weeks see how good he becomes. Looking at him.

Think I've finally and I quote the word finally found the next Messi I've played Fifa for years but never found a youngster as good as him.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I've seen similar and I'm being honest think I've seen a keeper that was a ST too that I scouted wish I took a pic now.

But in one of my Careers I might still have it on a save file I signed Neuer and he retired a few season later then the game regend a 17 year old GK for West Brom who was rated

Wait for it....

:eek:
What? I do have a modded up Fifa tbh so can't really say what happens in the original untouched CM.

The game is unplayable unless you edit, tbh.

4R5Emaniac

I'll show you his progress in a few weeks see how good he becomes. Looking at him.

Think I've finally and I quote the word finally found the next Messi I've played Fifa for years but never found a youngster as good as him.
What I do is I make up my own youngsters with cool hair styles, tattoos and all that stuff.

4R5Emaniac

How do you mean Mod it. Are you on Pc using glitches and Mods ??
Yeah. Don't have PS/Xbox. Never had one. If I couldn't mod Fifa I wouldn't really play. There are forums and sites that release their mods and stuff. PM me, I'll link you.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom