• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

LordBendtner

They script because they want to keep the game exciting for the majority of the players. If a completely noob plays against an regular EA think it would EA will feel sorry for the noob and even out the mechanics in the game so the regular player would struggle just to make a simple pass.

Its very noticable too feel after you score a goal. Your players will drop back and let the opponent come at you when 2 seconds ago you were all over him.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Even though there might be scripting, you still win some games 6-0 in div 1 so it might not be true, but i agree with the feeling that there is scripting though.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

There has been rumors of a sotry mode in the style of the 2k games being made.

Sooo Frostbite? Does that mean that we will have destructible arenas? :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I'd like to add to the calls for removing scripting, improving CM and stats. There should be much better and deeper focus on the player attributes and traits. Positions too need to be turned into something more deeper or just remove them.

More variations to how the game doesn't become tika taka waka waka for every freaking team.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Most needed feature: Separate difficulties for AI attack and defence.

Wanted this for ages, if I play single player I have to stick it on Legendary just to make the AI put together an attack against me but then I can't score a goal. Can't be that hard to put in the game, surely.

Another feature that's needed: Lateral pass and move. Obviously holding LB or L1 when passing makes your player make a run after he's played the ball, but he always runs in a straight line down the field towards to opponents goal and it's very predictable. You should be able to, maybe by holding LB AND RB when passing, be able to make the player run in-field towards the middle of the pitch.

Panenka

Gameplay looks decent. I'd like to see a more realistic transfer market.
I know inflation is affecting football big time but I highly doubt Watford will pay £19m to Swansea for the services of Shaun MacDonald anytime soon. That's what happened on my Fifa 16 career mode back in January. I subsequently traded the game in the following day.
Man can't deal with fantasy **** like that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not really bothered unless they do something interesting with career mode. Been going down hill since introducing UT.
Yeah, since UT is their cashcow they've been neglecting the rest. Career mode is my favourite game mode and I know EA can build a great one, but they just don't.

I'm also a big hockey fan, play NHL16 10 times more than fifa tbh. The career mode is amazing. There's this whole morale system which forces me to make sure that the players are happy, because it has impact on their performance. Its a whole combination of ice time, our results and also the players relationships. Some times I notice that one of my better players is actually really hated in the dressing room which forces me to trade him away in order to get team morale up. Then there is the whole salary cap thing, which forces you to be creative with your contracts. I would love to develop 5 players into super stars, but come contract talks they'll demand to be payed like superstars so I can't hold on to all of them. And the main source of new players is draft day. The whole season you scout players and try to identify that player you will need three years from now. I absolutely love it, sometimes I play for hours and hours without actually playing a hockey match.

Would love it if EA can bring a good career mode to fifa.

Majora

One thing I'd like to see in career mode is not only the ability to move clubs into different leagues but to lower club finances and expectations. For example, move Arsenal to the championship and start from there with realistic expectations and finances and work your way up.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Yeah, since UT is their cashcow they've been neglecting the rest. Career mode is my favourite game mode and I know EA can build a great one, but they just don't.

I'm also a big hockey fan, play NHL16 10 times more than fifa tbh. The career mode is amazing. There's this whole morale system which forces me to make sure that the players are happy, because it has impact on their performance. Its a whole combination of ice time, our results and also the players relationships. Some times I notice that one of my better players is actually really hated in the dressing room which forces me to trade him away in order to get team morale up. Then there is the whole salary cap thing, which forces you to be creative with your contracts. I would love to develop 5 players into super stars, but come contract talks they'll demand to be payed like superstars so I can't hold on to all of them. And the main source of new players is draft day. The whole season you scout players and try to identify that player you will need three years from now. I absolutely love it, sometimes I play for hours and hours without actually playing a hockey match.

Would love it if EA can bring a good career mode to fifa.
Is Fifa manager still going on? They could merge those two into one and it would be major, really.

razörist

They will probably make you buy his model girlfriend, lambo and villa with real money though :lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Looks like your name won't be customizable probably because of the recorded lines. You'll maybe be able to customize the looks though and you will be able to play all the PL clubs.

BTW they added all the PL managers in the game aswell
Ckx4ZfbWgAAgBVC.jpg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The Journey

· A story mode with RPG elements about a young English player called Alex Hunter and his journey in the Premier League.

· The story won't change from region to region. The version of Fifa 17 sold in Spain will also star Alex Hunter.

· It lets players see the other side of being a footballer. Frostbite allows EA to recreate manager's offices, childhood homes, dressing rooms, airplane interiors, training grounds and more.

· Performances on the pitch and dialogue options delivered in conversation with club staff and to the press will influence the story and Hunter's relationships.

· Mass Effect developers Bioware aided EA in the development of dialogue options.

· Play poorly and you may be loaned out to a lesser team.

· An icon in the upper left of the screen during games informs player of their rating, and offers feedback on tackles, shots and passes.

· The Journey includes manager likenesses (Jose Mourinho in the demo, Jurgen Klopp in a slideshow still) and voice performances from players like Harry Kane.

· Kane, Marco Reus, Deli Alli, Marcus Rashford and others were all consulted during development.

Frostbite Engine

· Frostbite has allowed EA to introduce three times as many new animations as they have on average for a new Fifa.

· Engine allowed EA to recreate backroom areas for new mode, The Journey (detailed in our preview).

· Better lightning, better player likenesses – you know the drill.

Set Piece Rewrite

· Player can move around the ball to position themselves, to kick with the outside of their boot for example. This is handled with the right analogue stick.

· Players can also position themselves around the ball for penalties.

· Penalties have been revamped. Players now control their run up to the ball and shoot as this run is being made.

· Camera stays behind the player when a free-kick is taken towards goal, so player can see its trajectory.

· On corners and some long-range free-kicks, there is now a targeting reticule in the box determining roughly where the player is attempting to put the ball.

· On corners players can now set up their corner, then switch to a player in the box to jostle for position. A simple tap of a button will see the corner taken as you stay in control of this player.

Physical Play Overhaul

· "Pushback technology" – a new real-time physics system that means players keep balance better when pushed and shoved.

· New system pulls together and builds on previous 'protect the ball', 'jostling' and 'shielding' mechanics.

· Hold the left trigger to enact physicality, which adapts to context of position and pressure. Players shielding a ball will get more physical with the player posing the biggest threat to them.

· Players are able to keep control while shielding then skill out of it.

· This is good for players that hold up play from goal kicks like Olivier Giroud or Diego Costa.

· Collisions with keepers have been improved. They can drop the ball now, though this is a rarity.

Active Intelligence System

· "Constant spatial analysis."

· AI teammates make more runs, and better runs.

· They also make intelligent moves to open up space for other players.

· AI players will run into good positions even if it breaks the formation.

· AI players hold runs and make fake runs to create space and opportunities.

Attacking techniques

· Goalkeepers can kick and throw with purpose (hold button then quickly tap).

· Same technique (introduced last year for passing) also applies to shooting – to create a low, driven shot – and to attacking headers – which aims the ball down into the ground.

· Curled-through balls have been introduced. Apparently EA has been working on getting this in for years.

· Players can flick the ball with the right stick to themselves.

Some good changes being made, sounds like players could have a more unique feel like those in PES.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looks like your name won't be customizable probably because of the recorded lines. You'll maybe be able to customize the looks though and you will be able to play all the PL clubs.

Ckx4ZfbWgAAgBVC.jpg
If they actually look that good in game I will be shocked.

razörist

Ckx4ZfbWgAAgBVC.jpg
Hahahah yes! Looking forward to press conferences with Wenger protecting Alex Hunter after yet another ****e performance! And Mourinho better keep Alex on the bench for three seasons before selling him to Preston. EA promised us authenticity.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom