• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
He has been outstanding for Wales in the Euros and there is a good player in there somewhere but I would snap Jose's hand off for £50m.

I think the days of selling to our rivals are in the past though, can't see it happening.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Like any player there is a point when you have to say yes okay we are ready to sell if the offer is good enough. This is magnified when we have a bloated squad as it is, significant holes in it and a budget that is eclipsed by our rivals

If we sell Ramsey for 40m or whatever and bring Götze in for 30m I'd be happy. A bit sad but content that we actually upgraded the squad. Mixed emotions cause I like Ramsey a lot.

Edit
50m for Ramsey 20m for Vardy and 30m for Götze. #FantasyManager

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
One can only hope someone comes in with a high price for Ramsey, and we can sell him, but not Mourinho. Not to him. NEVER.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Like any player there is a point when you have to say yes okay we are ready to sell if the offer is good enough. This is magnified when we have a bloated squad as it is, significant holes in it and a budget that is eclipsed by our rivals

If we sell Ramsey for 40m or whatever and bring Götze in for 30m I'd be happy. A bit sad but content that we actually upgraded the squad. Mixed emotions cause I like Ramsey a lot.

Edit
50m for Ramsey 20m for Vardy and 30m for Götze. #FantasyManager
We do not have a bloated squad with our injury problems. Selling a player is not an option.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We do not have a bloated squad with our injury problems. Selling a player is not an option.
Xhaka
Ramsey
Cazorla
Coquelin
ElNeny
Wilshere
Ox
Iwobi
Chambers

There are 9 potential CMs vying for two spots. Ramsey, Cazorla or Wilshere may go outwide which leaves Walcott, Ox, Iwobi, Welbeck and Campbell without a spot, there's 12 people vying for 3 spots. Nailed on starters in Özil and Alexis, 14, Throw in Giroud and a new Cf that's 16 players chasing 6 positions. We are supposed to be adding an extra two players as well. We haven't even looked at defence either. Or Yaya Or the other returning loanee players some of whom Wenger may want around the squad.

Our squad is massive.

BIoodBrother

Ramsey for 50 is quite a lot. Not that I would sell him for anything in the world. I think he's smth special and will prove it in the coming season. What y'all reckon would Oxlade be worth in the current market?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
If it's 50m Pounds.....grab the money. Mourinho is what Ramsey needs and we need a better player. Spunk it all and more on Kante and Mahrez/Mkhi.

Poor link, though.

Reverse Flash

Considering the prices being quoted, his market value is atleast 50m pounds and probably 75m+ if United want to start somewhere. Selling him would be madness however, as we will need him in the coming season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Going on Ramseys form the past two seasons I'd take anything over 10m for him.

If Manchester Utd are stupid enough to offer anywhere near that sort of money it would be more mad than LCFC 30m offer for Deeney or the following players going ; 50m for Luiz, 30m Managala and the 35m Carrol.

Maybe we can get Mata in exchange for Ramsey + some money on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom