• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
one of the best in europe no surprise Bayern are interested. hopefully we not sell.

Preacher

Always Crying
Worrying...
Koscielny, Özil, Alexis contracts coming to an end. If Wenger won't properly strengthen squad this summer, they all can say enough of this.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Worrying...
Koscielny, Özil, Alexis contracts coming to an end. If Wenger won't properly strengthen squad this summer, they all can say enough of this.

Yeh, this is not a good position to be in. Its down to Wenger and the club to show their ambition and bring a couple of top players in. If not, I can see all 3 of them going, and I wouldn't blame any of them!

Axel_Gunner

he will not leave to be benched. Bayern has Boateng+Hummels. But only 1 year contract left.... other (spain) top clubs might be seaching.

dysphoria

Established Member
Isn't worldclass and looks to be on the decline but considering how unlikely it is for us to bring in a defender who is already on his level, we really shouldn't let him leave. Give them per/gabriel instead.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Didn't he sign an extension not long ago? I googled and it said a 3 year extension in 2012, but I could've sworn that it was, like, less than 2 years ago.

Preacher

Always Crying
Top 3 CB in EURO. I don't believe, that he is in very noticeable decline. Still one of the best centre-backs in the world. Last season he didn't have constant partner, I think that this affected his level of performance.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Won't blame him if he decides to leave. Real Madrid and Bayern are rumored to be interested in him.

If the club does not have ambition why should the players kill theirs?

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
trump.jpg

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Boateng and Hummels are first choice, they won't pay big for a backup CB. More likely to bring in Corluka who has had a good Euros and available at a cheap price.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Even though Koscielny loves this club probably, can't see him extending in the upcoming months. He's in the autumn of his career and could play at a tier 1 club. He might want to see where we are heading. If Wenger doesn't do anything in the transfer market which in result leads to another top four battle I could see him leaving.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Boateng and Hummels are first choice, they won't pay big for a backup CB. More likely to bring in Corluka who has had a good Euros and available at a cheap price.
We should give the captaincy to Kos and sign Corluka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom