• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2017/18

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The things you do for your country, you're a true patriot
we was talking about neoplatonism when the topic came out, i was trying to Levi strauss his arguments, but he was so into Blanchot that it became pointless.
now we are emailing back and forward about theologies incongruences on Bahá'í arguments about messianic law.
he is a really cool dude

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

we was talking about neoplatonism when the topic came out, i was trying to Levi strauss his arguments, but he was so into Blanchot that it became pointless.
now we are emailing back and forward about theologies incongruences on Bahá'í arguments about messianic law.
he is a really cool dude
Wow, never knew he was that smart.

Perhaps he should start doing his own taxes, should be easy enough for him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This Messi support reminds me of the time Liverpool supported Suarez's racial episode.

Its the reality in the world today yes, but it still sickens me to see it happening. The fact that you can make me a ton of money, makes me always stick by your side.

Arrgh ****.

Kotikalja

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tax-dodging, HGH-fueled hobbit.

Just retire already you little freak.
Love the hate. Its refreshing. Can't watch Dutch tv with their Barcelona/Messi bias. Thankfully the sentiment here is much more to my liking. Would it be possible to get a (temporary) "how much do you hate Barcelona/Messi?" poll?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom