• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wissam Ben Yedder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanogoals

He's not coming here. Can we stop making threads off the back of Twitter bullshit rumours please? It's getting tiresome.

Reactions: BBF

RandyMarsh

Established Member
If we're not interested in this guy, we better hope Wenger does what ever is necessary to bring Lacazette in.

Axel_Gunner

with Wenger failing to get Vardy and the official announcement of Lyon that we made an offer for Lacazette i'm confident we will sign a striker. Maybe in the end not Lacazette or Ben Yedder or anyone we hope for, but chance for a new striker are higher than last years.

and i dont consider Asano here, because Wenger clearly tried to sign Vardy and Lacazette additional to him. He is not a replacement for "real" striker incoming.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If we're not interested in this guy, we better hope Wenger does what ever is necessary to bring Lacazette in.
'Look, we were about to make an offer about our interest, but he wanted to go to Spain. Perhaps I have another little bit trick up my sleeve.'

Sanogoals

The source was a Canal+ journalist. What sources would you prefer for a thread?

Oh I don't bloody know anymore. Is anyone other than Ornstein reliable anymore when it comes to Arsenal transfers?

It's like everyone else just posts **** for the sake of getting more followers these days. Nobody cares about their integrity anymore, it's about being internet famous.

ChampagneFootball

Oh I don't bloody know anymore. Is anyone other than Ornstein reliable anymore when it comes to Arsenal transfers?

It's like everyone else just posts **** for the sake of getting more followers these days. Nobody cares about their integrity anymore, it's about being internet famous.

I know, mate. It's absolutely ridiculous.

On a more positive note, I heard today from a source within the club that the Ben Yedder deal is actually still very much on! Stay tuned, I'll hopefully have more information later.

I know he might not be that level striker we are crying out for but this lad looks steady very much of the Aguero mold I'd take that over rylan up front for another season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our luck with strikers this window is just suck. even guys like Ben Yedder take so much to make his mind up.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if other strikers are put off by Giroud.

His continually been kept in the squad essentially because of his height. If you’re a striker looking to join and you know if you don’t take your chance your out.

As seen by Alexis, Welbeck and Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom