• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BobP

Memri Fan
Janssen looks so slow and sloppy.

Looks a bit pudgy as well.

Essentially a ****ter Giroud, if that's possible.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Tbf, their second kit is really nice.

tottenham-hotspur-16-17-away-kit-1.jpg
love the dark blue.
I want us to get out of the puma deal as soon as possible.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ay-champions-league-games-to-90000-at-wembley

Spuds to play their CL games at Wembley, confirmed. Full capacity will be available to them, assuming they have 80-odd thousand fans that can fill it.

Not a fan of this, cheapens the value of Wembley for me. That's not just a shot at Spuds either, for somewhere that's supposed to be the 'home' of football, the powers that be don't half whore the place out.

It's like FA Cup semi finals being played at Wembley too, bloody save it for the final. Not so sure the Community Shield should be contested there either, bring it back to Villa Park.

Chelski will no doubt be granted access to Wembley when their stadium is being sorted too. Joke.
i know it reads as unfair, but you build a giant stadium and it has to be used.

Highbury Rock City

http://www.football365.com/news/mails-are-arsenal-scared-Sp**s-are-ready

"We are better than you, we are fitter than you, and we are pissed off. Most importantly, now we know we can win it"

I know one thing for sure, Arsenal CAN win it to, mate.
200.gif

spartandre217

Established Member
Tottenham when they turn it on can be a problem.

Mind, they did have some luck in terms of results and numbers and game states and a few other things besides but they *are* a good team and we'd do well to accept that. They're arguably the 3rd or 4th best team in the league right now squad-wise.

It's also not just their personnel that makes them dangerous, they have a very effective style of play that I'm still trying to work out.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
How bad are Inter? This is embarrassing. I know it is just a friendly, but still. If we really do have any interest in Icardi then hopefully he sees that inter isn't the place to be.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is like an FA Cup tie for Sp**s vs an upper League 1 side or something like that.

Top Bottom