• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Superbru: "Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its back.

You know the drill. Ten score picks per week, points for a win, margin points for your score and its proximity to the actual score. Bonus points for having the best result in the pool and more.

Does Mania needs a new Queen/King? Or will it be yours truly yet again?

Come play English Premier League Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

http://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=11609641

Pool name: Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17

Pool code: vatsdubs

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Yeah, Arsenal have always been my second team behind Tottenham.
Dog-Slaps-Man-in-Face.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Its back.

You know the drill. Ten score picks per week, points for a win, margin points for your score and its proximity to the actual score. Bonus points for having the best result in the pool and more.

Does Mania needs a new Queen/King? Or will it be yours truly yet again?

Come play English Premier League Predictor with me on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

http://www.superbru.com/premierleague_predictor/pool.php?p=11609641

Pool name: Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17

Pool code: vatsdubs
What's the deadline for this? I would join now but I'm busy packing, don't know why I always leave it to the last minute.:mad:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What's the deadline for this? I would join now but I'm busy packing, don't know why I always leave it to the last minute.:mad:

Deadline for this round is the first match kick off. I think 13 August, 13:45.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Okay time to up the ads for this with some @s, just to make sure everyone knows about this in time.

@blaze_of_glory @celestis @hydrofluoric acid @SomGooner @Taylor Gang Gunners @redwhiteAustrian @redanddread @Rex Banner @Jury @4R5Emaniac @Majora @carlito'sway @Carlo Marx @yousif_arsenal @Dennis_Bergkamp_10 @Oh_Snap @American_Gooner @US_Gooner @James Bond @Gooner Zig @SuperGoon @juice man @Makingtrax @indy23 @Axel_Gunner @africe @Highbury Rock City @MaraDon @Mrs Bergkamp @Lady_Gooner @tap-in @SiMamu @Proof @Juan Matas Beard @Dokaka @THunter @MutableEarth @Coolin @albakos @Kingslayer @razörist @Penn_ @Jasard @Lollipoppins @OG J0E @TheLoneFalcon @CrypticSaint @alboots101 @Lancelot @GDeep™ @krengon

Remember that you can miss a couple of scores but still get points (because you get a default guess) and if you're worried you'll be missing matchdays, you can predict them a while ahead of time. So don't worry about falling out of the competition.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm the wrong guy for these sort of games because my hatred for some teams will cost me points. :lol:

I will never pick Sp*ds, ManUre or Chavs to win even when I know they will. F*ck that
I'm in a similar spot mate, I doubt I'll ever bet against Arsenal unless it's that dire. I often have bias against the teams you listed too. There are thankfully plenty of other games to pick up points from!

Godwin1

Very well-known
Okay time to up the ads for this with some @s, just to make sure everyone knows about this in time.

@blaze_of_glory @celestis @hydrofluoric acid @SomGooner @Taylor Gang Gunners @redwhiteAustrian @redanddread @Rex Banner @Jury @4R5Emaniac @Majora @carlito'sway @Carlo Marx @yousif_arsenal @Dennis_Bergkamp_10 @Oh_Snap @American_Gooner @US_Gooner @James Bond @Gooner Zig @SuperGoon @juice man @Makingtrax @indy23 @Axel_Gunner @africe @Highbury Rock City @MaraDon @Mrs Bergkamp @Lady_Gooner @tap-in @SiMamu @Proof @Juan Matas Beard @Dokaka @THunter @MutableEarth @Coolin @albakos @Kingslayer @razörist @Penn_ @Jasard @Lollipoppins @OG J0E @TheLoneFalcon @CrypticSaint @alboots101 @Lancelot @GDeep™ @krengon

Remember that you can miss a couple of scores but still get points (because you get a default guess) and if you're worried you'll be missing matchdays, you can predict them a while ahead of time. So don't worry about falling out of the competition.
Missed out the 5th greatest player in AM history there mate :rolleyes:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I'm definitely in!

Weird I didn't get an alert even though @Aevius tagged me, might be the same for others? Would have missed it if not for your sig(nice one btw, would definitely attract more players who otherwise would never check this section).

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm definitely in!

Weird I didn't get an alert even though @Aevius tagged me, might be the same for others? Would have missed it if not for your sig(nice one btw, would definitely attract more players who otherwise would never check this section).
Oh, well that's probably because I edited your name in after the original post. I thought that would work... I'll redo those.

@OG J0E @Lollipoppins @CrypticSaint @TheLoneFalcon @Lancelot @GDeep™ @alboots101 @Jasard @GOONER1991 @Sanogoals @Santi's Left Foot @Sanchez11 @Batman @Quicker than Walcott @Bagels @Emin- @truth_hurts

Go to the top of the page if you'd like to sign up for the AM PL prediction pool!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom