• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Superbru: "Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17"

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Does AM have a fancy footie league btw? Id like to join it. Staying away from ppl i work with this season. More than half of my colleagues support Man u and the rest are either bandwagon Leicester supporters or are City and Sp**s wanks. Not a pretty bunch of bananas.
Leicester have bandwagon supporters? Wow.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There is a fantasy league in thinking of joining too. Perhaps others can join that one as well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Does AM have a fancy footie league btw? Id like to join it. Staying away from ppl i work with this season. More than half of my colleagues support Man u and the rest are either bandwagon Leicester supporters or are City and Sp**s wanks. Not a pretty bunch of bananas.

Do you work with school children :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
After the first game I can tell I'm going to be **** at this.

Majora

Not the results I had hoped for but myself and captain Per are confident that I'll bounce back next week

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The table must look like a trainwreck to some of us right now :lol:

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Think I'll do better if i put random nos in a hat and pick the results that way, cause logic and stats got fooked up the arse this week

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Okay start. Chelsea-West Ham isn't the easiest to guess, could be some good points here...

Latest posts+

Top Bottom