• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania's Fantasy Football 13/14

qs

Established Member
champion1.png

say yes

forum master baiter
Cudareli said:
Found a website that does fantasy with a draft.

I started playing this season and in a league of 12, we are all absolutely hooked. It's a head to head opponent with the winner getting 3 points and obviously each player can only play for 1 team.

If there is enough interest I will set up an Arsenal-Mania one next season. We can set it up so there are 2 divisions, 12 in each. The draft is probably the most enjoyable thing you will ever be involved in on Fantasy.

Sounds awesome mate. What's it called?

entropy13

Established Member
Rex Banner said:
Anyone feel like doing an AM Barclays Fantasy League as well?

Yeah...anyone? If no one makes an A-M league for 14/15 before this weekend, I'll make one.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tempted to do this as well, but it does require more time to manage.

Ill sleep on this one.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So which one is the one to join?
I know nothing about Fantasy Footy. It'll be my first time to play.

Ive joined both as well @Lollipoppins

This one, you actually chose players to play in your squad of 15. You have a budget of 100 million.

Their performances in games will earn you points. Points for goals, assists, good defending work (clean sheets, etc), no yellows, etc.

Negative points for reds, yellows, penalties conceded.

I warn you though. Setting up teams take far longer. You need about 20-30 minutes a week to do this.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
So which one is the one to join?
I know nothing about Fantasy Footy. It'll be my first time to play.
So much fun. @Rimaal do an autopick quickly and ye have until 11:30 this morning. Just swap out any players ye dont want, click on each player and options will come up. Watch your money listed on top, its pretty intuitive :)

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
So much fun. @Rimaal do an autopick quickly and ye have until 11:30 this morning. Just swap out any players ye dont want, click on each player and options will come up. Watch your money listed on top, its pretty intuitive :)
I picked my squad and kit. Where do I enter the code to the league?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom