• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania's Fantasy Football 13/14

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
I picked my squad and kit. Where do I enter the code to the league?
Should be an option at the bottom after you selected the squad, to join or create a league. Choose private and it should allow you to post the code

Hah. I'm using the app though so shows up different

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ramadan Sobhi, the new Stoke acquisition, is not on the available players roster. Wonder why?

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
I have no idea how the point system works, or how to go about playing this game, let alone winning it. :lol: I'm just gonna toddle along hoping to pick it up as time goes by.
Dont forget if you don't use your free transfer in any one given gameweek ye get two the following, but then that's it. It doesn't accumulate after that. Don't use your wildcard until you absolutely must, ye get one. It allows ye a complete rehaul of the squad without any points deductions. Your boosts are also once offs so use them wisely. Other than that, it's pretty simple but keep an eye on the upcoming gameweeks when you're choosing your transfers. Some teams play twice in one week and you'll want to make sure ye have players for double games. Similarly when some teams don't play, you'll want to make sure you keep those players on the bench. Also your order of substitutes matter cause if one of your chosen squad doesn't play, it goes to the first sub on the bench and so on. Ye can never have less than three defenders on the pitch and your choices obviously reflect on what formation/players ye end up with on the bench. If your captain doesn't play, your points will be referred to your vice capt. Loads of ways to choose players, in the drop down menus ye can look at form, value, points, clean sheets, and price rise /fall index etc. The amount of teams in % they've been selected by... Emm can't think of anything else except to keep up to date with all the news and injuries etc. There's more to it but it's down to just as ye say, learn as you go along. Dont trust any injury info on the PL site though. That's it.

By the start of each gameweek, you'll either be consumed by hate or narcissism of your team choices... :p

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Matchday 2 is here.

Need to gather some free transfers, so I wont be tampering too much.

Top Bottom