• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players On Loan Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Updated loaned players list (2019/20)

Saliba > St. Etienne (Ligue 1)
Nketiah > Leeds United (Championship)
Sheaf > Doncaster Rovers (League 1)
Osei-Tutu > Vfl Bochum (Bundesliga 2)
Ballard > Swindon Town (League 2)
Illiev > SKF Sered (Fortuna Liga)​

Wiltord's left boot

Hi all.

I'm an Oxford United season ticket holder with a huge soft spot for Arsenal (hence the username) as my dad is a gooner.

I grew up following Arsenal and got interested in my local club when they started the season which saw them promoted to league 2 six years ago.

I therefore feel I'm a good position to update this thread with regards to Dan Crowley who is at Oxford this season.

Dan played his first competitive game for Oxford last night in our 0-1 away win at Birmingham in the league cup.

He's still being carefully managed by Appleton and came on for extra time.

As soon as he came on he looked the part. He had a very low centre of gravity, and Birmingham's defenders found it really hard to knock him off the ball.

He set up a goal with a delightful chipped through ball which was ruled out for offside.

I was walking out of the ground and the Birmingham fans were asking 'who was that young lad that came on?' And that they should try and sign him :D

He'll be looked after well in Oxford, and will get the best of both worlds. League 1 is a league in which his physical game will develop, however we are a team who will play passing football and this is why Wenger was happy to sanction this move.

I'll post Crowley's progress game by game over the next month and if people want I'll do it across the season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hi all.

I'm an Oxford United season ticket holder with a huge soft spot for Arsenal (hence the username) as my dad is a gooner.

I grew up following Arsenal and got interested in my local club when they started the season which saw them promoted to league 2 six years ago.

I therefore feel I'm a good position to update this thread with regards to Dan Crowley who is at Oxford this season.

Dan played his first competitive game for Oxford last night in our 0-1 away win at Birmingham in the league cup.

He's still being carefully managed by Appleton and came on for extra time.

As soon as he came on he looked the part. He had a very low centre of gravity, and Birmingham's defenders found it really hard to knock him off the ball.

He set up a goal with a delightful chipped through ball which was ruled out for offside.

I was walking out of the ground and the Birmingham fans were asking 'who was that young lad that came on?' And that they should try and sign him :D

He'll be looked after well in Oxford, and will get the best of both worlds. League 1 is a league in which his physical game will develop, however we are a team who will play passing football and this is why Wenger was happy to sanction this move.

I'll post Crowley's progress game by game over the next month and if people want I'll do it across the season.
We look forward to hearing your updates, many thanks!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tarif Moore on loan at FC Utrecht (Eredivisie). Joined them for pre-season and convinced Utrecht to take him on loan for the season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm scared of youngsters going to **** teams in Champions league. Specially attacking talents. Playing in teams with no defined attacking game.

Our reverse team is also now in improved league.

Brentford are a good team though with a good attack. Total did very well there, although he didn't play quite as much he was still a crucial part of the attack there. They're one of the better footballing sides.

Might be a bit early but Wenger obviously things he needs a year in a tough league - much like Maitland-Niles experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom