• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Superbru: "Arsenal Mania - PL 2016/17"

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Folks, matchday 2 is upon us.

Do not forget it starts today with United vs Southampton :)

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Forgot to join...

Ugh I have an MLS thing going.. don't think I can be bothered to do two. Count yourselves lucky.
AG ain't physically ready along with Nycto, Lollipop, Vinc and TNN hovering around relegation fodder. I'm content with 4th place. BOG in MLS.

Wagner out!

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Oi oi, season just started I've been top half both last season and in the Euros, I just start slow... :D
Nyctooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dropped to 10th and below I will not say. Tragic state of affairs but I'm glad to be closer with you lot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
AG ain't physically ready along with Nycto, Lollipop, Vinc and TNN hovering around relegation fodder. I'm content with 4th place. BOG in MLS.

Wagner out!
I'm in trouble tbh, think I'm below people who didn't even make picks this week.

Top Bottom