• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Watford v Arsenal | 27th of August at 15:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A good win to take into the international break. Now the fretting over the number of possible injuries we can expect begins

It's hard to feel optimistic until we put away two of our bogey teams who'll be coming up shortly in quick succession. Two wins there and the outlook will have promise.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
It's not a matter of liking it or lumping it - I just don''t understand WHY you even support Arsenal if you can't see anything good in the club. TBH, if you didn't support Arsenal you wouldn't be missed in the least bit. I'm sorry to say that.

Ouch........:eek::bounce:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
i sustain that Özil had a very meh game, he looked soft in phisical challenges and he was not influential enough, yes it was his first game, but it has to be pointed out.
Cazorla had a great game today but i agree with most of you he is no longer our solution.
I can see Ramsey-Xhaka working as great as Arteta Xhaka worked, but we need 1 of the attackers to drop deep and help in transitions, Özil is not going to do that, so i expect Alexis to be that man, its going to be interesting because he will probably start to deploy himself more centrally and we maintain a wide man on the right side of the field, to allow Özil to operate that free role he loves.
Im happy with our options and the look of the team. Xhaka looks exactly what we needed since forever.

But lets not get carried away, we won today because they conceded early at that helped a lot to realease pressure from the boys. We are still shaky in some areas of our game, and we dont cover enough distance when the game streches.

but good signs overall, there is a strong spine in the team with Cech Koscielny Monreal Xhaka Cazorla Ramsey Özil and Alexis.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
It's not a matter of liking it or lumping it - I just don''t understand WHY you even support Arsenal if you can't see anything good in the club. TBH, if you didn't support Arsenal you wouldn't be missed in the least bit. I'm sorry to say that.

What you fail to understand is your misfortune not mine. And your opinion of me is as much your prerogative as it is your concern. I wish you joy with it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
It's your misfortune dear that you can't find a silver lining in the club you supposedly support - it can't be much fun.
tumblr_nispdbbxlT1u7xerro1_1280.jpg

Twiiggy

I watched the game where he was clearly our best attacker, again. His movement was superb, was denied a goal by a great save from Gomez and if anyone could be bothered to play him in when he makes his runs he could have had a hat-trick.

Alexis trying to chip the keeper from 25 yards instead of playing him in made me sick.

If he knew how to watch the line and not be offside all the ****ing time perhaps he would get played in more.

If he was an accomplished finisher then I'd agree on Alexis playing him in but from my standpoint i'd rather Alexis taking the shot like he did.

Alexis was comfortably the best attacker out on the pitch today. That today is probably the best performance you'll get out of Walcott, he's a bag of poo really.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I chose to see this as the start of the season

still my pet peaves Monreal and walcott showed they are not enough sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom