• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's signed 5 years at Bayern, good riddance, we dont want players if they prefer to be at another club.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Before today nobody care where will he be this season, after heard Bayern coming for him suddenly it's like we lost pogba. Come on guy, it's just Gnabry, a guy who only played a league game for us in the last three years.

You nailed it...Let's face it, if Gnabry did not play well at the Olympics no one would care. If he succeeds at Bayern more power to him but from what he has shown the last 3 years at Arsenal, it did not really warrant an extension and higher wages. So if the club can get some money for him, all good.

Mudi

Before today nobody care where will he be this season, after heard Bayern coming for him suddenly it's like we lost pogba. Come on guy, it's just Gnabry, a guy who only played a league game for in the last three years.
This!

I like Gnabry but if we are honest, he didn't do anything special the 3 years he's been with Arsenal. He is more often injured than playing football and a lot of people (me included) were screaming for a quality RW. Nobody even considered him and eventhough I believe that he does have the qualities to make it at the top stage but not with Arsenal.
10 milion euros is good money for someone unproven with one year contract left.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
You nailed it...Let's face it, if Gnabry did not play well at the Olympics no one would care. If he succeeds at Bayern more power to him but from what he has shown the last 3 years at Arsenal, it did not really warrant an extension and higher wages. So if the club can get some money for him, all good.

But he did, so it's another reason to keep him.

Most on here thought that he was very talented before, just very unlucky. He showed incredible intelligence and understanding of the game when he broke through.

carlito'sway

Established Member
But he did, so it's another reason to keep him.

Most on here thought that he was very talented before, just very unlucky. He showed incredible intelligence and understanding of the game when he broke through.

Yeah....But at this point, the guy has his head turned already. You can't force him to extend if he does not want. Just take the money and hood luck to him. I am not convinced he will ever make it at Bayern or anywhere else.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Its Bayern coming in for a German player. Obviously the player will want to move. There's not much we can do about it. Frankly, we should thank our stars its a youth talent that Bayern have come for and not someone established like Özil.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Price seems low compared to some of the domestic deals but fair round Europe.

Dortmund paid just 5 million more for Dembele. :lol:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Can't lie, I'm disappointed.. Was a huge fan of him when he was first breaking through.. Shame he got that long injury just as he was starting to earn a place in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom