• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Almost like they're giving Zelalem the Spartan agoge experience.

Also, I wouldn't be too jealous of Szczesney. I love Rome but it's a slum.

I would be jealous

I mean you gotta be in the presence of Totti and De Rossi

they are almost unique in todays modern football.

I mean it is one thing for the Barca or Bayern boys to stick with your childhood club, they are top dogs, Roma fights every year to stay a mid to top level club in italy

they have had every chance to leave and make bank but stayed true

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Almost like they're giving Zelalem the Spartan agoge experience.

Also, I wouldn't be too jealous of Szczesney. I love Rome but it's a slum.

but is it needed?

surely if he can stay alive up there he can survive the premiership, reserves, u21 cl and a few cup games?

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
Give it up people. There were strong rumours from multiple sources a full day before the deadline about Özil heading to Arsenal.

There's been absolutely nothing today about a big deal, and Wenger is adamant he's finished spending. Accept the 6.5/10 window.

sub_sub

7/ 10 for me as taking a bit of gamble with Perez, and would like to have seen a more established striker come in. Very pleased with Xhaka and our defensive recruitment.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still talk of Isco & James Rodriguez going around. I do have a little bit of excitement building, what with us shipping out Joel, Gnabry and possibly Jack on loan. We are still short in attack.

26 hrs and counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom