• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Wenger's comments on the newest recruits.

" This is not just a goalscorer, he's a boy who combines well with his teammates, who can give an assist and do good races ", said manager Arsène Wenger on Arsenal's website for attacker, before turning defender: " He has age appropriate. He has experience.This is a very focused player who is comfortable with the ball. '

say yes

forum master baiter
Window only feels great because we're Arsenal and we're not used to signing players. We've had a decent window but nothing special; I doubt our rivals are quaking in their boots. If we get 8/10 for Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez (2 signed after the season had started), what do United get for Mourinho, Zlatan, Mkhitaryan, Pogba and Bailly?

2nd best team in the country and we've had a 'great summer'. Going to be a tough one for the über-positifs to defend 4th place at the end of the year.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Window only feels great because we're Arsenal and we're not used to signing players. We've had a decent window but nothing special; I doubt our rivals are quaking in their boots. If we get 8/10 for Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez (2 signed after the season had started), what do United get for Mourinho, Zlatan, Mkhitaryan, Pogba and Bailly?

2nd best team in the country and we've had a 'great summer'. Going to be a tough one for the über-positifs to defend 4th place at the end of the year.
Yes. Which is probably why some are still hoping for some miracle signing tomorrow. I'm a lil disappointed we didn't have a marquee signing per say but overall content.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yes. Which is probably why some are still hoping for some miracle signing tomorrow. I'm a lil disappointed we didn't have a marquee signing per say but overall content.

Mustafi and Xhaka should be a huge help to our spine. However our biggest problem last season was a lack of goals and Lucas (new country, new club, no pre-season etc) has a huge job on his hands to sort that by himself. Particularly given his goal record isn't much better than the player he's probably replacing (Giroud).

Malky

Established Member
Would take Sturridge at this point, even if he's fully fit for only half a dozen games a season he'll still be a better option than Theo or Welbeck.
Looking at our current wide options and Alexis and Perez aside, as I want Perez at CF, our wide options are ****ing poverty. :(

arshy9

Established Member
Wenger's comments on the newest recruits.

" This is not just a goalscorer, he's a boy who combines well with his teammates, who can give an assist and do good races ", said manager Arsène Wenger on Arsenal's website for attacker, before turning defender: " He has age appropriate. He has experience.This is a very focused player who is comfortable with the ball. '
Shots fired , the irony

Goonerboy_1989

After all this transfer madness thing has blown over after today, I wonder if Dean will reveal the name on his Twitter account tomorrow? He will most likely make an excuse to go along with it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Mustafi and Xhaka should be a huge help to our spine. However our biggest problem last season was a lack of goals and Lucas (new country, new club, no pre-season etc) has a huge job on his hands to sort that by himself. Particularly given his goal record isn't much better than the player he's probably replacing (Giroud).

He does have exp playing in odd places thou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom