• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Madness- Summer 2016

Will the #madness happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So is the general consensus that we've done our business for this window? Genuine question.
Wenger always says he is active until the last minute. Don't know if that is true but if a big fish were to suddenly swim into open waters I dare say Wenger casts in a line.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere out on loan Isco in on loan. Calling it.

XggOw_s-200x150.gif

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Booo.... This is the quietest thread ever! Damn you AM. I wanted to see y'all go full 28 days later... name calling, sarcasm, jokes about ppl's inbreeding...Where are the Gifs..?! I was told there would be Gifs galore. Not tweets from twits. Deadline day is crazy you said. Save your energies for the mayhem to ensue you said. Become one of us you said. Lose your virginity you said.

Mmmhmm. Lieszzzzzz.:p

carlito'sway

Established Member
Booo.... This is the quietest thread ever! Damn you AM. I wanted to see y'all go full 28 days later... name calling, sarcasm, jokes about ppl's inbreeding...Where are the Gifs..?! I was told there would be Gifs galore. Not tweets from twits. Deadline day is crazy you said. Save your energies for the mayhem to ensue you said. Become one of us you said. Lose your virginity you said.

Mmmhmm. Lieszzzzzz.:p

Quit indeed. Where are those who predicted we would not get any new players after Xhaka? ;)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal briefed sky saying not much happening. Looks like it'll be all outgoing deals.

Twiiggy

I'm sure 2 years ago on deadline day we said no one was coming in or was expecting no business to be done, but then Welbeck came available and we ended up signing him.

Still some hope Arsenal fans, lets try and enjoy deadline day :p

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not expecting us to sign anyone, Perez and Mustafi looked to be wrapped up quickly so we could find Wilshere a loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom