• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Tottenumb are FLAKES. They manage to outflake us every year. It's in their ****ing DNA.

I like Poch but before peeps start jerking him off - WTF has he achieved (yet)?

On that note the NLD will be mouthwatering, again, this year.

"IT HAPPENED AGAIN, TOTTENUMB HOTSPUR, IT HAPPENED AGAIN"!

:D

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Anyone else see parallels with Spuds' summer business to ours in like 2006?

I think Spuds are very much tightening their belts. Their stadium move is on the horizon and they can't afford to splash, much like we couldn't. I look at their business, Wanyama (cheap), Janssen (relatively cheap) and a bunch of kids.

Spuds are gonna struggle, guys. Their squad isn't strong enough to compete on multiple platforms and because they're unable to strengthen accordingly, they will struggle. We'll see what Pochettino has got, Wenger was able to guide us to consistent CL qualification places in the league, not so sure this current Spuds lot have it in them.

They're haggling over a few £6M installments with Newcastle over Sissoko FFS. Testing times for Spuds fans.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Anyone else see parallels with Spuds' summer business to ours in like 2006?

I think Spuds are very much tightening their belts. Their stadium move is on the horizon and they can't afford to splash, much like we couldn't. I look at their business, Wanyama (cheap), Janssen (relatively cheap) and a bunch of kids.

Spuds are gonna struggle, guys. Their squad isn't strong enough to compete on multiple platforms and because they're unable to strengthen accordingly, they will struggle. We'll see what Pochettino has got, Wenger was able to guide us to consistent CL qualification places in the league, not so sure this current Spuds lot have it in them.

They're haggling over a few £6M installments with Newcastle over Sissoko FFS. Testing times for Spuds fans.
giphy.gif

Neo-Harambist

30 million ****ting british pounds for a player that isn't even worth half that.

Don't these guys have a multi-million pound stadium to fund? Or is the taxpayer stumping up for that?

Top Bottom