• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

olyon9

In l'Equipe of tomorrow they talk about a 34 millions £ offer from Manchester City for Mbappé teenager of Monaco (17 years old). Crazy market EDIT: Monaco have declined this offer

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I said it when PSG bought him and I'll say it again. That David Luiz transfer is dodgy as hell.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of weird cash flow agreement to help with FFP (It was still active at the time he first went to PSG).

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Hoping for more of this

2rrFBbH.gif

2rrFBbH.mp4

2rrFBbH.mp4

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah. But it was strange he was stuck on the bench for their last game there. Think if it becomes a regular occurrence, he'll be off maybe in January. One of the reasons he left Barca.
God was he good when he played for us......not sure if he has the legs for Conte's style of play. He's a smart player though, and can pick a pass like no one...

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
I knew I could trust someone to carry on the good fight under restrictions.

World Class striker in the Championship?

Zaza to West Ham would be a good move for all concerned. @GunnerGetYah to be lured away from Arsenal by him and Mark Noble.

Lazio could be Balotelli's next destination too.

Sorry to tell you, but I am a lifelong Arsenal fan, though I'd be willing to bet that Zaza gets more goals than Perez this season though, but I hope I am wrong!

(Sorry for the late response, just got back from my 7 week bender in Brazil)

I still say Zaza is seriously underrated and has every attribute needed to be a top prem striker, at least I can potentially get to be proven right one way or another as he should get decent service at West Ham.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I said it when PSG bought him and I'll say it again. That David Luiz transfer is dodgy as hell.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of weird cash flow agreement to help with FFP (It was still active at the time he first went to PSG).

Luiz to CFC not happening, PSG decided to keep the player.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
God was he good when he played for us......not sure if he has the legs for Conte's style of play. He's a smart player though, and can pick a pass like no one...
That is just it. A part from one semi decent season at Chelsea he is nowhere near the player he was. Stuffed his career with the barca move. Suppose he shines his PL medal every night before bed though.

Plutarch

I thought the same at that time. The Luiz transfer enabled Chelsea to buy the players they needed to win the league (Fabregas + Costa).
Certainly was something odd about it. A favour to Abramovich from some other billionaire, I reckon, allowing them to subvert the FFP rules. A straight offer of £50 million for Luiz, at that time, without any sort of bidding war? It was definitely dodgy.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

precisly what I thought

but maybe chelsea were tired of having a bunch of slow central defenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom