• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Yeah have you tried HIIT?

Fortunately I'm not partying this winter so after I've waken up 3 times in row at 7 AM I will always wake up at that time. Maybe you should try an Alarm clock where you need to shake your phone so it will die?
My alarm clock asks maths questions. Unfortunately, I can do maths in my sleep.

If you're doing high intensity, you should probably try out a couple Tabata rounds.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nearly as bad as Odemwingie plotting up in QPRs carpark in an attempt to speed up a move he invented in his head.

hqdefault.jpg

He legit thought he was moving to QPR :lol:. Proper gave it "yeah, just a few issues to sort out." These times the clubs never even agreed a fee, nor did QPR have any idea why he was at their training ground :lol:.

Deadline day classic that, really was.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
hqdefault.jpg

He legit thought he was moving to QPR :lol:. Proper gave it "yeah, just a few issues to sort out." These times the clubs never even agreed a fee, nor did QPR have any idea why he was at their training ground :lol:.

Deadline day class that, really was.
:lol: Look at his face though. He doesnt look convinced its happening, or why he's there. He's like "Err, yeah, it's... nah"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom