• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Window Deadline Day Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Transfer deadline day is just people doing really stupid things...

Like when it's your turn to do the family Christmas dinner, you haven't got anything in so rush out Christmas Eve with an hour before the supermarket shuts and just panic buy lots of overpriced **** that you don't really need but just get anyway because you don't want to be without and by this point you're so caught up in the hype that you've completely lost your mind.

Transfer deadline day is in fact nothing like that at all, what a crap analogy - I apologise.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The three amigos from Man Utd going to Bilbao to sign Herrera is my fav of all time though. I giggled every time I thought of it for about 6 months.
The de gea navas fail swap was my fav. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After the transfer window end Sunderland and WBA are my fav teams who will get relegated.

Loken

All this talk of comparing ITKs is

The only reason I can think of why Sanogo is not allowed to go on loan is that Wenger doesn't want people to see what a poor excuse for a striker he is as it embarrasses him

I can believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom