• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Former Premier League referee Mark Halsey claims he was told to say he'd not seen incidents by refereeing body:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-premier-league-referee-mark-8760242
Mark-Halsey-seen-an-incident-and-been-told-to-say-I-havent-seen-it-Tweet.jpg

Mark-Halsey-PGMOL-Tweet.jpg

Swallow

It was bound to happen eventually. The can of worm has perhaps been open. Let's see what come out of it.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
can anyone tell me how the ref performed in the ARS v/s SOU match? I thought he was very erratic

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

The Dutchies are doing it again, cup match Ajax-Willem II will be the first ever high level match with a video ref! A referee wil be in contact with the refs on the pitch and advise them on red card, offside and penalty decisions!

Discuss! :drool:

1659452802150.png

razörist

Yellow card just revised by the video ref and changed into a red card. Took ten seconds. Brilliant to see hahaha. Players couldnt believe it.

(AJAX-Willem II)

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Yellow card just revised by the video ref and changed into a red card. Took ten seconds. Brilliant to see hahaha. Players couldnt believe it.

(AJAX-Willem II)
Finally.

For comparison, in rugby they tested it first in 1996 and it was adapted all across about five years later.

Football is only 20 years behind. :rolleyes:

razörist

Finally.

For comparison, in rugby they tested it first in 1996 and it was adapted all across about five years later.

Football is only 20 years behind. :rolleyes:
Yeah I know, we are way behind. All those corruption scandals at fifa and match fixing stories tell us why. Hockey is the same story, checking everything and just stopping the clock. Coach's challenge and everything. Will take a while in football still.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not even a foul for this, Michael Oliver is such a **** referee:
Cu0NWaAXEAAX2iq.jpg

razörist

Not even a foul for this, Michael Oliver is such a **** referee:
Cu0NWaAXEAAX2iq.jpg
Michael Oliver is a hero! Sterling is known to go down with every little breeze. This is just Oliver making a statement, just like with United's bullshitting.

Top Bottom