• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

'Selfie Culture'

KingOzil

I keep reading negative views recently about our so called 'selfie culture' where the argument is based on our players not taking the game seriously. Did they see the Chelsea performance last week?

africe

It's a stupid narrative pushed on by people who are paid to chat **** about football, since they don't have any actual insight. No point talking about it, really

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't think it's worth paying any mind to the criticism. I heard Lee Dixon moaning about our selfies. What ex players conveniently forget is that they did things in their playing days that the previous generation moaned about. In 20 years our young lads will be ex players moaning about holograms or whatever nonsense the young players are into then. It's the lifecycle of an athlete, you do what is popular in your generation, listen to the moans of the ones that came before you and then criticize those that come after you. Lather, rinse, repeat.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I don't think it's worth paying any mind to the criticism. I heard Lee Dixon moaning about our selfies. What ex players conveniently forget is that they did things in their playing days that the previous generation moaned about. In 20 years our young lads will be ex players moaning about holograms or whatever nonsense the young players are into then. It's the lifecycle of an athlete, you do what is popular in your generation, listen to the moans of the ones that came before you and then criticize those that come after you. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Exaxtly. I really could care less about the criticism of selfies, tbh. What the ex players also like to forget is that their hobby after winning a match was drinking 12 pints immediately after. But yes, selfies are hurting the game.

OG J0E

Selfie culture is cringe and I wish our players didn't do it, that said it's better than getting pissed up for 48 hours each week like they used to under Graham.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Unfortunately they are just a microcosm of modern society, c*nts, basically :)

Look at twitter, designed as a platform for people to communicate with each other used a platform for narcissists to inflict pictures of themselves, their children, their car, their food etc on everyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom