• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager '16

• Thread starter Enoch
  • Start date
  • Replies 160
  • Views 29,461

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I use this tactic right now http://www.passion4fm.com/football-...ics-emulating-pep-guardiolas-positional-play/

I have played Chelsea for the community shield and defeated them with 3-1, and my first match against United we also won with 1-0.

I have a lot of possession and a lot of shots on target, i did only bought Rodriguez from Wolfsburg so Monreal can move to CB if needed.

Further we only have 67 million left to invest, I have tried to sign Aubemayang but almost impossible, I also tried for Lapore which was not possible they were asking for 50 million.

Coquelin is a beast in this formation, and very important, further i needed to change the training for Giroud and Walcott to false number nine, instead of being a pure striker.

Sanchez on the left Chamberlain on the right, with a midfield trio of Özil Caz Coq, I choose to rotate Caz with Ramsey.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I use this tactic right now http://www.passion4fm.com/football-...ics-emulating-pep-guardiolas-positional-play/

I have played Chelsea for the community shield and defeated them with 3-1, and my first match against United we also won with 1-0.

I have a lot of possession and a lot of shots on target, i did only bought Rodriguez from Wolfsburg so Monreal can move to CB if needed.

Further we only have 67 million left to invest, I have tried to sign Aubemayang but almost impossible, I also tried for Lapore which was not possible they were asking for 50 million.

Coquelin is a beast in this formation, and very important, further i needed to change the training for Giroud and Walcott to false number nine, instead of being a pure striker.

Sanchez on the left Chamberlain on the right, with a midfield trio of Özil Caz Coq, I choose to rotate Caz with Ramsey.

Laporte has a 35.5m release clause if you pay upfront.

Lacazette/Barbosa?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Okay, so is FM really all that? I've never played since I trialled Fifa Manager long time ago and found it really time consuming. Fun but really time consuming. Now I don't have any time limits for the next two months so thinking of giving it a shot.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay, so is FM really all that? I've never played since I trialled Fifa Manager long time ago and found it really time consuming. Fun but really time consuming. Now I don't have any time limits for the next two months so thinking of giving it a shot.
don't. do anything else. try karate. FM is ****. it is worse than a full-time girlfriend or wife.

here is a good Let's play I used to enjoy, because it was of AFC: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAr9ILOakBWkbKYwrLEpjdVL088PfgWFb

See him groaning, cursing, babbling? Never. Touch. FM. FM is kryptonite. Adopt a child instead.

4R5Emaniac

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Yes it's worth it. Incredibly fun/addictive when you really get into it, I remember staying up till like 2am some days playing FM10. :lol:

4R5Emaniac

Yes it's worth it. Incredibly fun/addictive when you really get into it, I remember staying up till like 2am some days playing FM10. :lol:
:lol: Damn, that should be a red herring for a guy like me. I may end up locking myself up and never leaving my room. I guess thats what krackpots sort of meant.

Okay, so I'm watching that Lets Play thing....well, I'm tempted. I don't know :confused:

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
I still find myself sitting on the toilet, giving imaginary interviews to imaginary journalists about my treble-winning Arsenal side from FM 2007. It had everything, that team.

Akinfeev

Alves---Ramos---Bruno---Bale

Veloso

De Rossi-----Fabregas(c)

Messi

Aguero-------Vela
Remember when Bale was a LB? Remember when Vela was the next big thing? Happy days.

@4R5Emaniac Don't touch this game if you value your life.

4R5Emaniac

I still find myself sitting on the toilet, giving imaginary interviews to imaginary journalists about my treble-winning Arsenal side from FM 2007. It had everything, that team.

Akinfeev

Veloso

De Rossi-----Fabregas(c)

Messi

Aguero-------Vela
Remember when Bale was a LB? Remember when Vela was the next big thing? Happy days.

@4R5Emaniac Don't touch this game if you value your life.
Vela makes me sad :( I used to be a big fan of Veloso when he was breaking through because of his awesome hair styles first and then I imagined him being Petit's heir as well. Similar profile of players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I still find myself sitting on the toilet, giving imaginary interviews to imaginary journalists about my treble-winning Arsenal side from FM 2007.
:lol:
It had everything, that team.

Akinfeev

Veloso

De Rossi-----Fabregas(c)

Messi

Aguero-------Vela
Class team, I remember trying to get De Rossi so many times back then but never managed to. Vela was a machine in this game though, unreal poacher.

Seeing names like Akinfeev and Veloso is getting me nostalgic, ngl.

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Vela was a machine in this game though, unreal poacher.

He used to score an unreal number of headers in my game. Micah Richards was a proper baller as well. :lol: Something wrong there.

The game always made some uncanny predictions, though. Back when Joe Cole was sixteen, in whichever edition of CM/FM came out that year he turned into a decent but not spectacular AM - and this at a time when he was being hyped as a future worldie. Had a few instances of players moving between clubs in the exact order they did in real life, too. Weird.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could not resist a FM 2015 game over a long weekend.

started with MK Dons, got them promoted, jumped to QPR, got them promoted, when it all went pear shaped.

West Ham offered me a job and I settled for the long haul...well, successive defeats to Tottenshit and Chelski got me fired within six months of taking the job...now back in L1 with Birmingham.

now my Wife is angry and I hate West Ham.

4R5Emaniac

Could not resist a FM 2015 game over a long weekend.

started with MK Dons, got them promoted, jumped to QPR, got them promoted, when it all went pear shaped.

West Ham offered me a job and I settled for the long haul...well, successive defeats to Tottenshit and Chelski got me fired within six months of taking the job...now back in L1 with Birmingham.

now my Wife is angry and I hate West Ham.
Can't find a DL link to FM. Older versions but not the recent one.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
wound up at Arsenal via MK Dons, West Ham, and Birmingham.

Almost didn't want to join Arsenal, because I get bored very soon after taking control of a big club.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Yeah, Arsenal is always good for a first playthrough, but I go down to the real challenges after I dominate with them for a while.

I move on to getting Leeds into the Premiership, or Nottingham Forest (which I'm very eager to do this year now that the lord has arrived), or I go to a different league that's dominated by one or two teams and make sure to get a third competing. It's always fun to do a long playthrough and then see how past clubs are doing with what you set up.

I wasted four years getting Leeds back up to the premier league. I spent three years getting them promoted and then another making them stable. They finished 12th, which I thought was an overachievement given they were favorite for relegation. I spent the next window signing big players given the extra finances I had. I had initially planned to stick it out until I made them a top four club. Yet then I got a job offer from Wolfsburg and I was like "No, I have done enough. Now I must remove Bayern munich from their perch."

Two years later they were sitting back in the championship in their regular spot. But Wolfsburg were eventually champions of Europe.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom