• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
i think the new contract is ready for Arsène to sign but he is waiting until the end of the season if he win the PL or something else i think he'll sign a new contract if he failed it will be enough is enough for him.

i hope the board are looking for replacement from now so we won't be in trouble and rushing things when Arsène decided to quit at the end of the season
Wenger is not the type of person to leave the club high and dry. If he leaves, he would have made sure that somebody worthy takes over. If they can't find somebody then I'm sure he'd stay another year to do so.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
After that date we played Liverpool, Stoke, United, Sp**s, Everton, West Ham & City all away from home. It was a false position with a very favorable first half of the season.
Late goal conceded at Liverpool, 2 points gone. Lose to United kids, 3 points gone. 2 goal lead blown at West Ham,, 2 points dropped . Coquelin not being a stupid ****, we win at Sp**s, 2 more dropped. Lose at home to Swansea, 3 more gone and the title. Clusterfuck.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You guys have nothing better to do than argue with our 2nd out of 92 guy? I know its international break but come on... this isn't even entertaining anymore. Should have seen it coming after that glorious st totteringham day that some guys would try to rewrite history.

Second half of last season was horrible. Title was there for the taking and we blew it. Remember the ****tiest win ever against newcastle at home (Kosc saved our asses), followed by a run of four games we could not win, only to get back on track against Leicester in the last second of the game. We followed that up with losing against the worst United I've seen in my life time, losing against Swansea AT HOME, in the most Arsenal way possible. Getting kicked out the FA cup by watford at home, out of the CL. Could have been a lot closer to Leicester but we couldn't hold on to a 0-2 lead against West Ham, drew against palace and sunderland and it was all over.

Gosh @Makingtrax you should just shut up because I love Wenger and I'm over most of last season but I'm getting really annoyed thinking about it again and starting to doubt our good chances again this season DAMN.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
'Clusterfuck' covers the whole act. Before, during and after. Add all the events together, and it's a clusterfuck. We were faced with the might of Leicester to overcome, and all their resources. We failed miserably in the end. They won going away.
Clusterf*** was invented by GIs in the Vietnam war to describe missions that went wrong in multiple ways. In those life or death circumstances the word seems more than appropriate.

So let's call a spade a spade.. The only reason some of our supporters are calling a season in which we came 2nd, a clusterf***, is to make the team and or the manager look incompetent. That's f***ing spin :eek:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Gosh @Makingtrax you should just shut up because I love Wenger and I'm over most of last season but I'm getting really annoyed thinking about it again and starting to doubt our good chances again this season DAMN.
:lol::lol::lol: Ffs

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
If some want to call it a clusterf**** and a collapse, we also all know what the agenda is behind the hype.
What else would you call it? Being top on January 2 and then dropping off dramatically is more than a dip. So is losing 3 home games in a row for the first time in 14 years, included in a run of 4 wins in 14 matches.

Maybe you have the agenda here...:eek:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

@Makingtrax

I wish you were my boss, truly. The lengths you go to, to cover up one's faults is breathtaking.

:lol:
Not likely mate, I live a long way from Canada. Although I did a year at Memorial University in Newfoundland where it snowed so hard it completely covered the window in my flat. Had to dig a tunnel to get out. :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Oh look, we've got tweedledee and tweedledumb - what a surprise :lol::lol:

You most be the only two Arsenal fans who don't believe it was a collapse so suit yourselves gentlemen :p

Dude, you can have a debate w/out falling into middle school level insults, personally if that is the level you want to or can be, I have no time for that.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You guys have nothing better to do than argue with our 2nd out of 92 guy? I know its international break but come on... this isn't even entertaining anymore. Should have seen it coming after that glorious st totteringham day that some guys would try to rewrite history.

Second half of last season was horrible. Title was there for the taking and we blew it. Remember the ****tiest win ever against newcastle at home (Kosc saved our asses), followed by a run of four games we could not win, only to get back on track against Leicester in the last second of the game. We followed that up with losing against the worst United I've seen in my life time, losing against Swansea AT HOME, in the most Arsenal way possible. Getting kicked out the FA cup by watford at home, out of the CL. Could have been a lot closer to Leicester but we couldn't hold on to a 0-2 lead against West Ham, drew against palace and sunderland and it was all over.

:lol:This is why I shut the last one , pretty much a waste of life going over old wounds over and over till that's all you see , then wins and losses become "I told you so" exercises for both parties .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom