• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 17

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Rematch? I'll use Welbeck up front and you can be Barca.
You trying to be funny, punk?

Just because you beat me once doesn't mean you're better than me. Tell me where you live and I'll come over to beat you up on the street American History X-style. You're nothing but a freaking pacewhore.

By the way, please accept my friend request already. Thanks.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Play me I'll ****in smash ya mate, go on then. I'm the Ronnie Pickering of FIFA.

No headsets though, that would be weird.
I have to buy it first! When I do I'll murder you. I don't think you know who I am.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
People who use headsets in FIFA are mostly dicks tbh. I remember one guy chatting **** the whole game, it was great when I realised it was just some stupid kid because I could hear his mum shouting at him in the background.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can you get away with not using tricks? I only ever used the passes, shoot and run buttons. If I'd had a beer I might try a 1-2. Years ago, if was high as a kite on mind bending drugs, I'd do a lobbed return pass in an attempt at an epic volleyed finish.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can you get away with not using tricks? I only ever used the passes, shoot and run buttons. If I'd had a beer I might try a 1-2. Years ago, if was high as a kite on mind bending drugs, I'd do a lobbed return pass in an attempt at an epic volleyed finish.
Yeah I tend to save the skills for when I'm already up but they're very effective if you master one or two of them. A well timed roulette can tear a midfield apart.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So ehh. Can't really believe this. But for the FUT players:

I open silver packs, because they are cheap, and often I find a little player of 2-3k and with all the contracts and stuff. Its worth it and fun. So its like 12 cards 11 silver 3 rare. So you have one bronze or gold card, often bronze. This was mine:

IMG_5552.PNG

IMG_5554.PNG

Don't think anybody will believe me, dont really believe it myself..

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Caved and bought this last week, first FIFA game since FIFA 13.
I really enjoy playing career mode with a team in the lower leagues and building them slowly. Much more rewarding and enjoyable than choosing to play with a powerhouse and steamrolling everyone.
Chose to play as Charlton in League One, hoping to sign a few high potential fringe players from bigger clubs to bolster the squad. Almost got Zelalem but his wage demands were ridiculous :(

David_Smith

I really enjoyed the journey mode.
Finished it and I don't know where to go from there.
I hate ultimate team, always have. It's just for people who like to collect packs and see what they get, not my kind of thing. I don't like that EA is building their game around ultimate team.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Can anyone give me tactics and players that would be suitable and similar to the invincibles?

Ex: 4-4-2 Martial as Henry, Özil as Bergkamp and Pogba as Viera

Thanks guys!

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Can anyone give me tactics and players that would be suitable and similar to the invincibles?

Ex: 4-4-2 Martial as Henry, Özil as Bergkamp and Pogba as Viera

Thanks guys!

This wont work pal.

:lol:

He has a point tbf, DeBruyne is the closest thing to Bergkamp imo

I suppose Martial and Pogba could sort of resemble Henry and Vieira in terms of style on the pitch, don't get me wrong they're poverty versions but if you're good at the game then I suppose that's irrelevant.

play 4231 with DeBruyne as the central CAM, maybe Draxler LAM he has a bit of Pires about him, without running like a duck.
Griezmann always reminded me of Freddie when he played on the right at Sociedad, albeit left footed and obviously he plays central now.

Koulibaly for Campbell maybe, Marcelo left back, don't get Cech though.

They should automatically make him dive the wrong way on penalties irrespective of the direction you're pressing.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
This wont work pal.

Lol I couldn't think of anyone else but thanks to @Kobi for the suggestions! Appreciate it! Who would you guys go as your GK and as a RB?

GK - I was thinking Neuer?
Also for CB partnership I was thinking Zouma & Koulibaly?

David_Smith

Seasons is so random for me. I lost 3 in a row 11 vs 11 then I beat someone 2-0 whilst getting someone sent off in the 3rd minute.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom