• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The fiasco of last season coupled with the ommission from Euros, seems to have really fired a real fire in his belly.
Theo's been playing like his contract is up anytime now :) #joking

I've been a big critic of him last season, but he's a very different player this season and the fact that he's now "regularly" scoring goals, seems to have brought the hunger in him again. Another encouraging sign is there's no more cowardice from him, even when he gets dispossesed or goes down, he gets up quickly and gets stuck in.

Now compare this to the catastrophical display at OT and him get ****ified from Kaboul at Sunderland !

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's a player in the Pedro/Nolito mould, although not as good technically. He's not a player that'll skin full backs often but his movement into the channels and his finishing (for the most part) is excellent.

He's vital to the balance of our front three atm. Alexis has more or less been granted a free role, Iwobi is fantastic in possession and always looks for the ball to feet, Walcott's sole focus is getting in behind which is the perfect solution for him and us.

In all honesty, Walcott isn't a player you want on the ball too often, he's a moments man, he just needs to maintain it over the course of an entire season. Something he's only been able to do once in his 10+ years here.

skummm

The part lampooning Feo is pretty good :lol: :lol: :lol:

The name's Jobs.... Arsène Jobs and THIS is the NEW iTheo 7 edge plus :p

"...but does it work Internationally yet...and what are the roaming charges?". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

OShea's2010

People keep going on about Walcott last season even though he was played on the left for a good number of games. The thing is theo is terrible on the left and also when low on confidence. play him in position, run of games, confidence up. this is the reason, nothing to do with what Walcott critics keep coming up with - attitude, ability etc. just needed to be managed properly.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was my favourite Arsenal player a few years ago, will probably never get back to that but I'm adding him to my fantasy football team and that's a massive achievement imho.

He's back to the Theo we were all yearning for when he did his ACL. Will he maintain it this time? If I'm correct this is (touch wood) going to be only the second season where he'll crack 10 PL goals?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
His hard work is being rewarded. I still wish he could dribble as there have been so many more opportunities that he could have had but he's doing the business and that's good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom