• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vincent Koziello

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Just how you like them
I think it's very clear what he's into,
06gdeep_openshirt.jpg

Sykes

Hope we sign this guy. Would take him, Xhaka and a striker. Lyon are snooping around now.

gunnergoa

we will have to bring him back in pieces from places like stoke

i dont want another no 10 please no matter how talented he is please sign what the team needs a fast tricky goal scoring winger

carlito'sway

Established Member
Would take him & Sarr in a second.

Actually, at OGC Nice, I would take Ricardo Pereira, the Portuguese full back. Top talent, can play on the left or the right, has pace and technique.
The other player I hope Arsenal is watching is Willan Cyprien the CM. 4 goals and 3 assists already. Great engine, passing, vision and a hammer of a foot. Would be the perfect understudy and Santi replacement in a couple of years.

BobP

Memri Fan
Actually, at OGC Nice, I would take Ricardo Pereira, the Portuguese full back. Top talent, can play on the left or the right, has pace and technique.
The other player I hope Arsenal is watching is Willan Cyprien the CM. 4 goals and 3 assists already. Great engine, passing, vision and a hammer of a foot. Would be the perfect understudy and Santi replacement in a couple of years.

Agree on Pereira, problem is that his parent club is Porto...

Top Bottom