• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matched Betting With Yesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Matched Betting WithYesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

We’ve partnered with Yesbets, a matched betting service that enables you to earn up to £1,000 per month completely risk and tax free. It’s a great way to supplement your income and have some fun along the way.

So What is Matched Betting?

Matched betting uses bonus cash from the bookmakers to cover every outcome of a sporting event to guarantee a profit regardless of what happens. There is no tax to pay on your profit and absolutely no risk.

How Much Can I Earn?

If you don’t already have any betting accounts, you can take advantage of plenty of sign up offers, netting you around £800-£1000 within a few weeks. If you already have betting accounts, you can still take advantage of what’s known as reload offers, continuous bonuses that bookmakers offer customers to keep them betting. You can continue to earn between £300 -£1000 per month from these. Yesbets offers detailed tutorials for all offers, telling you exactly what to do to make take advantage of each offer.

What Do I Need to Get Started?

You’ll need about £50 - £100 to get started and to place your bets. We’ll talk you through exactly what to do, with video tutorials.We also offer live chat for if you get stuck at any point throughout the process. Yesbetsis completely free to join and you can complete 2 offers which will make you about £50 in profit.

Is this For Real?

It certainly is, matched betting has been featured in the Guradian, The Telegraph, The Huffington Post and many other places as a great way to earn risk free tax free cash. Once you get your head around the concept, it as easy as placing 2 bets and making profit. See how you can get started in 5 minutes and make your first profit

Why Yesbets?

Yesbets collects all the offers from around the betting world, shows you which events to bet on, at what odds and the amount to bet. Yesbets also keeps track of all your bets and balances, so you always know how much you’ve made and where your money is. Below is a screenshot of just some of the positive reviews that Yesbets has had.

yesbets.png

Read over 40 positive reviews Trust Pilot.

Our aim is to make matched betting as easy and as profitable as possible, but most of all enable you to have fun whilst doing it. We’ll be active on this thread answering any questions that you may have about matched betting and the Yesbets service. So why not give it a go and earn some extra cash completely risk free.

Join Yesbets for Free Today

*Posted on behalf of AM's owners.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Has anyone tried this yet?
I haven't, but I know someone who does this and was making about about £70-100 a month the last time I spoke to him. Not by using these guys though. So yes, it's real and it's not a con.

Not sure why it's an active thread, mind! Should be locked imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom