• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Alexis is just so much quality. At what point do we start regarding his through ball as elite level? I mean some of these passes are just ridiculous. There was this one through ball on Özil that actually should have come sooner, but Alexis still played it, outside of the foot, curled it around the defender and in Mesut's path. Nasty touch. Love him, and love that Wenger sticks with him as our striker.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
So pleased to see him do the interview. His English is much better than I thought.

Upfront is definitely the place for him. He's been given so much freedom. I'd love for him to stay higher up but when you see him receive the ball by the halfway line you automatically think the attack could come to something.

Special player. Hope we win the titles his talent deserves.

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Alexis is just so much quality. At what point do we start regarding his through ball as elite level? I mean some of these passes are just ridiculous. There was this one through ball on Özil that actually should have come sooner, but Alexis still played it, outside of the foot, curled it around the defender and in Mesut's path. Nasty touch. Love him, and love that Wenger sticks with him as our striker.
Now. He's got more than twice as many through balls played as the nearest competitor. I would argue he plays a better through ball than Özil.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
if alexis is the one to blame for blocking our momentum, i just ask, where was that f****ing momentum present before alexis arrived
Lad, you know what? You aren't useless, and sure as sh!t aren't drunk.But If I had the chance to buy you enough beer, you ****ing would be.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Now. He's got more than twice as many through balls played as the nearest competitor. I would argue he plays a better through ball than Özil.
He's underrated in this aspect and easily capable of matching Özil in terms of technique of the pass. That through ball was the better than any of Özil's I remember.

Özil will obviously out perform him in this area though just another level of vision and spacial awareness.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No I don't. You're talking bollocks. Patently untrue bollocks.

Feel free to go and find me a post saying he was **** after scoring two goals, looking easily MOTM and generally looking dangerous the whole game. You won't find it. But of course you won't bother, because like many in here, it's easier to talk unsubstantiated rubbish without the burden of proving anything.
Touchy.

What is the definition of 'generally looking dangerous'??

You've basically made it impossible for me to find said game because even if I did you would just argue that Özil didn't look 'generally dangerous' and wasn't 'easily' man of the match. Sending me on a wild goose chase so no I won't bother to prove something you've set up to suit your own opinion.

Unsubstantiated rubbish my arse.:lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I thought it looked like Özil got fouled on that one. Surprised the ref didn't give it as he was handing out yellows all game.

We are not even a good pressing team. People say the league is really fast and it takes players by surprise when they join. Sanchez is playing faster than the league actually is.

How many mistakes does Sanchez force defenders to make each season with his pressing.

skip spence

Yeah I wonder how he's like, Alexis...

Does he like to party? Weakness for the ladies? Maybe even boys?
What are his interest? Is it only football and dogs? Can't imagine Alexis into videogames like most pros, seems below him somehow.

Sykes

I wouldn't mind sticking with him as a CF next season if we can get an elite LW/RW like Reus. Still itching to see how he plays alongside a fit and inform Lucas Perez.

15192718_10154432703637713_8387252190238682626_n.png

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He is just complete. The GOAT. And this talk about him losing the ball and screwing up moves, Messi does it too. Pretty certain someone could find stats to prove that for Barca and Argentina. You allow players to do their best moves and keep at it. Football is played by humans against humans rather than robots. Alexis is a very complete and well rounded player in every way so he tries a lot of things which fail but if anyone is going to succeed its going to be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom