• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

Thing with Alexis is he isn't afraid to carry the ball and stir something up, he takes responsibility creating chances. When you do that and lose the ball you look like a fool to the tune of "release the ball quicker you numbnut!" And he does lose the ball quite a bit. But also gets it right more often than anyone else in the team.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
15192718_10154432703637713_8387252190238682626_n.png
This is a real mans man. Taking his dogs around the world on private jets. His dog might be a bit nervous here, which might by why he's panting to lose body heat. Alexis probably feels his stress and is comforting him. I could cry :drool:

Yeah I wonder how he's like, Alexis...

Does he like to party? Weakness for the ladies? Maybe even boys?
What are his interest? Is it only football and dogs? Can't imagine Alexis into videogames like most pros, seems below him somehow.

i know he likes to play PES. he was always playing it with Vidal when they were playing at colo colo. theres this story when alexis first played against andrei schevchenko and after the match he told him 'hey i always play you in pes you are my favorite player'

TriniGunner

Thing with Alexis is he isn't afraid to carry the ball and stir something up, he takes responsibility creating chances. When you do that and lose the ball you look like a fool to the tune of "release the ball quicker you numbnut!" And he does lose the ball quite a bit. But also gets it right more often than anyone else in the team.

Wenger gives him the opportunity to express himself which would mean he can hold on to the ball and dribble as much as he likes to create something. Let's be clear here, he's probably the ONLY person on the team who can do that so I agree with Wenger 100%; let him express himself and see what happens. If he loses the ball it's the team's responsibility to win it back. If we concede as a result of it then it's a risk vs reward situation.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Whatever he wants, just give it to him. If he asks for 300k, give it. All our players will ask for more money and it'd still be well worth it.

Magical player.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a player! First time I really noticed him was in WC 2014. Was sold on him from the first time I saw him play. Together with Özil and Cech he is one of our world class players. Even though the 3rd goal was offside, that dummy before he chipped it over the keeper... Just brilliant. Even had the facial expression to go with it. Super-Sanchez!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember watching him as a 14 year old playing as DM for University De Chile Colo Colo, never thought one day he would be striker for us.

Funny world.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Alexis probably just wants to be loved. He's happy here, the manager loves him, the team loves him, the fans love him. He's here to stay.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Should be on a higher pay bracket than any Arsenal player. If he requests a buy-out clause, try £300k or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom